Thursday, December 23, 2004


HAX
i dont know why it's entitled "Hax", maybe it's because I made this with a pc-addicted boy bud of mine, hehe. But anyway, here's a poem Carlo and I made, and believe it or not, we made it while chatting in YM. See the alternating lines/names? I shall leave it unedited so you can see how the exchange of lines went. When I re-read this last night, I was actually surprised by how profound we sounded here. And I tell you, that rarely happens, right Cao? Lol. Why'd we make this poem? Wala lang. We just felt like it. Hehe. (Oh, and its not addressed to anyone in particular, okie? Ü)So here it is:

caocao: im staring dastardly at my fate
nikki: a thought of oddity dashes through my mind
caocao: and i dont know if im blind
nikki: you drugged me and the effects are irreversible
caocao: and to you i seem invisible
nikki: you have likened me to the wind
caocao: as i closed my eyes
nikki: i drown in your soul
caocao: a glimpse of your thought turns me oblivious
nikki: i leap from this world to yours
caocao: could you show me dear
nikki: your rejection i shall not fear
caocao: whom shall i fear?
nikki: i turn away from the blinding darkness
caocao: deafining silence swallows me
nikki: i hear you shouting in my ear
nikki: you utter words i longed to hear
caocao: for you said i shall not fear
nikki: you come near me i turn cold
caocao: and my hands you hold
nikki: i make a turn and fall
caocao: into this abyss so tall
nikki: losing grip into eternity i crawl
caocao: for my happy thought has taken its toll
nikki: to my left i see my dream's epitome
caocao: the subliminal meaning of my desires
nikki: to my right i take sight of paradise
caocao: i freeze and fall onto my knees
nikki: i lay my inner being upon you
caocao: for my friends are so few
nikki: take a peek into my life's hue
caocao: it makes me feel so untrue
nikki: this is just the half-life
caocao: it feels like a half-pipe
nikki: i dive into your sea of notions
caocao: you become my addiction
nikki: your image is displayed
caocao: you look dismayed
nikki: the trees all swayed...
nikki: as you pass by
caocao: i feel like i want to die
nikki: but you hold on to me
nikki: i never want to let go
caocao: for it is where i find bliss
nikki: its your presence that i miss
caocao: for so long i have not felt
nikki: the emotions that had to heal
caocao: its just one of those things which i never wanted to steal
nikki: but your heart i took from your very being
caocao: engulfed in flames
nikki: i burn in your arms
nikki: and i find my final resting place
caocao: and in it.. i find peace
caocao: *the end*

Voila! :D

- n|x - was loved at 1:51 PM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]