Thursday, January 20, 2005


*Sniff Sniff*

Just got home.

I was absorbed by the tv a while ago. Guess what was on? Baby Looney Tunes!

Oh wait. Is it looney TUNES or TOONS? Diba toons? Haha. Either way, they’re still cute. :P

Among all of them, I like Taz the best.

At first, I only liked him coz “he” liked him too. (Please don’t ask me who “he” is :P) It was like, if I was “supergurl”, he was “taz”. But after things got ugly between us, I hated that spinning-devil. Lol.

Remember our old fair shirt? The one with Taz on the back? Bad luck, right?
Well, I guess the “Taz in my life” brought a whole truck of bad luck too. :O

Wala lang. Naalala ko lang. “He” is sooo old news already.

But the other night, I was surprised when “he” texted me!

I was working on our exhibit board thingy for our DP at around 1 in the morning [twas hellish I tell you, my whole body hurt after cutting all those pieces of metallic paper…they kept on coiling/rolling! Argh! Hehe, anyway], then out of nowhere, I received this text. I thought it was from someone else, since I was texting other people as well that night. But then, when I saw his name on my phone, I almost dropped to the floor.

I didn’t expect him to even bother to check up on me anymore. Nangamusta lang sya and stuff.

It was really weird. After having gone through all sorts of things with him, I still had this feeling of awkwardness [is there such a word?] towards him.

Owel, enough about him. I don’t care about him anymore. Lol.

I might have used to make him my world, but now, I refuse to even make him part of my dreams.

He may have a life of his own now too, but I don’t care, it was loss, not mine.

[woohoo, I don’t sound martyr-ish anymore, I can fight back now, haha, well I guess I owe that to him as well. He taught me how to be hurt, and learn things after the fall. I have him to thank for that]


The “MATH HENYO” contest thing was fun kanina. Even though I didn’t exactly see how henyo-ish the games were, masaya pa rin. Buti na lang di ako natawag, coz if my class number was called to be a contestant, Id probably rush to the clinic or cr right away. Hehe. Bobo pa naman ako sa mga ganon. Im very prone to mental blocks, and its in contests like that that my disability to think properly in my head is susceptible to mass mockery. Haha. Ang kulit din ng section A. Puro “ABE, ABE, ABE” lol. Pati yung mga stands na may letters ng sections pinagtripan.


I love my batch. It’s such a jungle whenever we’re all gathered together. We’re composed of bunches of people with different identities and personas. May mga gago, mga tahimik, mga kupal, mga mababait, mga maingay, may mga walang pakialam, may masasaya, may mga hirit ng hirit, may mga patawa-tawa lang, may mga maarte, may mga walang ginawa kundi kumanta, may mga aliens, may mga matataba, meron ding sobrang payat, may mga gwapo, merong mga di-masyadong-gwapo, may mga matatalino, may mga matitino, may mga masarap kasama, meron ding yung masasarap tadyakan, merong mga pwedeng maging crush, merong mga sweet, may mga lagging high, atbp. You get the picture. Hehe.


Anyway, to YOU who saw me in my bus kanina while we were passing by madrigal ave., natawa ako when I received your message. Hehe. I must have looked stupid or ignorant or whatever while I was sitting in front of our almost-disfunctional-bus. :P


Oh, and to those whom we (Danielle and I) left kanina sa gate 5, SORRRY! :o Our buses had to go na pala eh, hehe. Pinalabas nyo pa tuloy yung car nyo. Saka my intuition proved me right, you guys were the ones riding in the gray car. Hehe. Sorry di ko agad nasabi na aalis na kami kasi wala akong credits. :( And yea, I did see your car by your house. Kala ko nga nasa loob kayo ng car eh, yun pala pumasok na kayo. Hehe.


Okay, I better stop directing my paragraphs to these people Im talking about here.
Sana ma-get nyo na kayo kinakausap ko. Haha.


And sorry to those who texted me. As I said, wala akong credits!!!

I wasn’t able to buy kasi di naman ako lumalabas ng bahay. Hehe. Tapos wala pang mautusan. Yun lang. :P


I wont be chatting today either. I haven’t been doing my homeworks at HOME for the past week either.

I haven’t been studying for tests also. If I keep this up, I’ll end up losing the Top7 slot. [nax, nagyabang daw. Haha. Jk. :P]


Anyway, that would be all. I better stop wasting my time and start doing something productive.

No one reads my blog anyway. Harhar.

Whoever you are who’s reading this right now, I command you to post a message on the tagboard located at the right side of this webpage. Lol. Please? Make me happy and post anything. :D


- n|x - was loved at 5:16 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]