Thursday, July 28, 2005


Sabaw
Frek. I forgot what I was supposed to type here. Aack.
Sobrang sabaw na naman ako, hassle. :))

----------------------------

Punta kayo sa YFC High School High Dance Party tom!
Its gonna be at the BF Pque Club House (near Ruins daw) from 6-10 pm.
Its gonna be fun! Tickets are priced at only P50! You can buy em from any YFC core member. ;)

-------------------------

The AP long test was quite easy (its at tests like that that I end up making stupid mistakes).
But it was effing weird how I uh, cried after taking it. WTF.
I was trying to sleep as I rested my head on my folded arms atop the table, when thoughts suddenly invaded my already jaded brain.
I wont expound on the details anymore.
Ill only get in trouble.
Im so sick of it already. So so sick.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
-------------------------

Im still halfway through my Ateneo essay.

My thoughts are still all over the place.
I cant seem to put it all together.

The same goes for this thing I call my life. =O
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
------------------------

You know how we always end up biting our lip our banging our heads (well, not really) at the thought of having done something stupid?
Like for example, having forgotten your phone at home?
Or losing a thousand bucks for no apparent reason?
Or having eaten 7 meals for one single day?
Well, im having one of those moments.

I cant believe these things haunt me even in my dreams.
That feeling you get after having woken up from a nightmare just ruins your day before it even starts.
Good thing Ive still got His number in my head.
I can always count on Him at times like these.
He's had lots of experience.
His death on the cross was caused by how people judged him, and yet he forgave his persecutors.
I am no son of a God, but I guess I can more or less learn how to take it all in.
Hopefully.

Eowww. Drama pare. Umuulan kasi eh. :))

-----------------------

Marc Abaya's married?!?!
Or was Colby just joking around? Lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(ahaha!)

I saw Marc (close kami) once in Festi.
I was actually wondering who the topless guy in the stage was.
After a few seconds of abs-admiring, that was when it hit me that this was my 239712389th crush.
Bwaha.

----------------------------

Nostalgia (n.)

A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.
-----------------------------

Thank you for helping me become what I wanted me to be. Not what you wanted me to be.
-
No one who has a true friend can ever lose all hope - for no one can feel totally worthless who has worth in another's eyes.
-
Thank you for showing me that being made to look ridiculous isnt the end of the world.
-
Thank you for making me feel better than I really am.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 5:28 PM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]