Sunday, September 18, 2005


Happily Ever After Part 2 / A Doze of Vanity
My Lolo's 68. His bride (now my Lola) is 48.
Gwapo talaga ng lolo ko. (Lol)
Truly, love knows no boundaries. :)

And alas, I found hope. I wont end up being an old maid after all. :P

(Pics from their simple wedding are yet to be uploaded. So for the meantime, let me flood this post with undying vanity and cuteness. Ahaha)

Cousins Galore
Marian & I; with Bea and Marian; Bea and Bianca

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


My Boy
(the love of my life)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

>> more pix at my multiply! << ------------------------------- Quotes


*** You surround yourself with people you love...make yourself one of them

*** It happens in an instant.i'll be sitting or standing or walking or talkingi'll be thinking about something, anything nothing at all. But then there you will beracing through my mind making my heart race The very thought of you in an instantmakes me glow.

*** still see the smile in our eyes. That changes though, now, as we grow older, even if we are smiling, you can still see the sadness. Maybe that's what growing up is, losing our innocence , realizing that the world isnt all good."

*** when i look back on our PAST and all we have been through T0GETHER.'then when i L00K in your eyes i know'it was all worth it because somewere-from the start i fell in L0VE wiht you <3>

***I've been thinking a lot lately about taking chancesand how it's really just about overcoming your fearsBecause the truth is everytime you take a big risk in your life,no matter how it ends up you're always glad you took it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



- n|x - was loved at 6:43 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]