Thursday, March 23, 2006


weird much
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Goodbye uniform.
Goodbye High School. :)

I was supposed to type something here (I think), but something was wrong with my Mozilla, so I guess I was meant not to write anymore. Bwaha.

Ive been weird these past few days. I have no idea why.
People have been noticing how quiet Ive become. I can go on for hours without saying a single word or even grinning. I still have no idea why. Haha. Weird.

I have a lot of things to be thankful about actually.
Tuesday (Masquenada) was hella great. It wasnt exactly how I pictured my 18th birthday celebration to be, but Id have to say it exceeded my expectations. Really. :) Simple yet unique. Whee. My friends know how paranoid and scared I was the night before the party. Im just not really used to doing things for myself, what more celebrating, uh, ME. Haha. But thanks to my amazing friends, we managed to pull off a simple party where my batchmates had fun for the last time. Yay! Now I have a birthday celebration worth remembering. Thank you everyone! Hope you had fun, coz I know I did. :) Cant thank you all enough. :)

*Real birthday entry soon to come. Pag birthday ko na talaga. Hehe :)*

Too bad my oh-so-useful digicam's batteries died just before the party. I bought batteries the night before, but it got lost amidst all the softdrinks and other drinks. Haha. I bought lotsa plastic utensils, paper plates, and plastic cups for the party too, but STUPID me just had to leave them in the book bank in Gate 2. Bwahaha. Pics to be uploaded soon :)

*You can obviously see how sabog Ive been/I am. Rarr. Im not even in the mood to write anymore. Rarr. Just came home from Town where I thankfully found Toba, Ferdi, Vince, Nikki V, Danielle and Mikey. Whew. Lifesavers. Haha. :)

Anyway, later! :D

***
check out my multiply
I uploaded pics from my trip to UP last Sunday and the "honor sec" reunion at Marco's last night. haha :)
>>click here<<

***
Seniors!
If you want to download "The Greatest Story Ever Told" (GSET)
>>click here!<<

- n|x - was loved at 7:23 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]