Friday, March 24, 2006


words from my soulmates
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

***

"i don't really know much about what's going on with your life right now ['cept for this thing bout you and the person who went all the way to reach me and made sure that i write you a birthday letter.. yihee.;P] since we don't get to talk anymore.:( still, i want you to know that you will always be a special person in my life.;) you were my closest friend back in grade school and that kind of friendship is not something you can just forget diba.

you're the friend people can always approach to share his/her problems with and you're also one great listener ['yan talaga 'yung pagkakakilala ko sayo.;)] kaya wag kang magbabago.;) i know a lot of people love you for who you are now. :)"

You have no idea how much I so damn miss you.
Hope to see and talk to you soon. :)

***

"So I guess you don't really have to be friends with someone for a very long time to be able to consider them one of your closest and bestest friends :) You have been one of the few people whom I can share practically everything with (and we all know how hard it is for me to share stuff). I don't know why, but I like turning to you. Maybe it's because you always seem to know what to say... :) "

I dont really know what Im saying most of the time. I just try to sound believable. And Im glad youre one of the few who trust me enough to believe in me. Haha.
I heart you! :)

***

"In the end, it really IS all your fault, Nikki. . .

And Im so glad you made that mistake."

You know I love you. :)

***

Thank you. I really appreciate it.
"Tulog na..."
yun lang. Haha. :)

- n|x - was loved at 12:07 AM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]