Sunday, January 23, 2005



***Dont waste time waiting for inspiration. Begin, and inspiration will find you***

Movies I kinda watched this weekend:
Last Friday, this Superman movie was on HBO.
Id have to admit that Christopher Reeves is hotter than Tom Welling. Lol.
Just the mere structure of his face embodies how I imagines Superman to be.
Though his voice was rather unsuperhero-like, his body that fit the costume really well pulled it off.
The effects, the villains, and the story line was mediocre compared to the Smallville of now.
But nonetheless, IT IS a Superman movie, and guess I have no right to contend its classical-ity. Hehe.


Last night, I watched the latter part of the movie GIGLI.
The one that starred Ben & Jen. Hehe.
Ben Affleck was drop-dead gorgeous as always, and so was J.Lo.
But the movie sucked!
No wonder it was a flop.
There was this scene where I think they were supposed to do IT, if you know what I mean.
J.Lo kissed Ben and then she lied down and said something like:

Jen: HEREs THE TURKEY =with legs moving from side to side=
Ben: =pause= What?
Jen: GOBBLE GOBBLE =with seductive look=

LOL.
How pathetic can that be?
Gobble gobble?
Turkey?
Wahaha.

And J.Lo was supposed to be a lesbian there I think.
So there was this scene where Ben & Jen were supposed to mail this torn off finger.
Yes. Dead a dead frozen fnger.
And then the girl at the mailing counter had this annoyingly naughty look.
And she wasnt directing this look to Ben.
The LOOK was for JEN!
Ahaha.
Yuck. Why am I using the words BEN & JEN.
Feeling close ako. Lol.
So anyway,
When Ben asked Jen who the girl in the counter was, she said something like:

Jen: A close, personal friend. =with THE LOOK=
Haha.
Kadiri.
I hated the movie.
I watched it just for the sake of killing time.
Hehe.
After it ended, I instantly turned off the TV and just texted away. =D


Oh, and I cut myself with the nailcutter too.
I have this wound on my left thumb.
As if you care. . .
Lol.


I have to work on my English journals now.
I cant seem to gather my thoughts properly when I write directly on paper.
My thoughts seem to run faster than my hand.
I write better when I type it.
Oh well.


Ive got to reflect more about:
CHOCNUT.
The color PURPLE.
My muse: MAYA angelou. Shes a famous poetess and writer.
The person who greatly influenced me: chad Michael murray. Lol. I mean, my mom. =D
And the prayer or meditation thing. Im gonna post the one I made some time.
I realized that I should write more about God, coz whenever I do, I feel this satisfaction in my work. Hehe.

OH.
Just in case you need to ponder on things, read this:

WASTED? SO IS YOUR LIFE.

PS- BORED? Post anything on my tagboard. Ahehe. I cant go online today. I have to start over a new life. A life with less YM-ing. Haha.


- n|x - was loved at 9:56 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]