Saturday, January 22, 2005



IM PREGNANT.

Yes Im pregnant.
Well, I was.
In my dream last night. Hehe.


Ive been having really weird dreams for the past few days. And the one last night was a stand-out.
It seemed sooooooo real to me. I swear.


I can still picture some of the dream-scenes in my head right now.
Hmm. . . Lemme see if I can still remember more about it.


Well, I can basically recall a few things.
First, I was lying inside this tree, with figs and leaves acting as my cushion. I was with someone and it was really dark inside the tree and we were liked trapped by the big, tangled roots I think. Haha.
And then, a white rabbit, or was it a cat, oh wait, I think it was a squirrel. Basta, some fuzzy little animal came running to me, and then the next thing I remember after that was the scene where I was checkin my body in front of a mirror.
And yes, I WAS PREGNANT! My tummy was bulging. Not the fatty-bulge, but the baby-inside-my-tummy-bulge!
Oh man, I get the creeps just having to think about it. Haha.
And I also remember thinking =What if everyone notices that Im pregnant on prom night? My dress will be hugging my body, so theyll notice! No! I better tuck my tummy in, like this!= *tucks tummy* =There you go!=
Lol.
And then, there was this scene where this guy, or girl, basta, may person, who I think was familiar to me, though I cant exactly remember who, but he had this brown Nike shoebox filled with circuit boards! The one we made for THE! Haha.
He was threatening my family and I. He was shouting and the circuit boards were supposedly BOMBS that he was supposed to set off to kill us all. Or something like that. Lol.

And so, I, in my pink or red maternity dress, came to the rescue! I remember having pinned him at his neck, so I was like on top of him. Note: Remove the greenness in your heads please. Lol. And we were like wrestling each other. Then I remember grabbing the shoebox and chopping the circuit boards one by one. Ahahah.
Then, I asked my mom to grab hold of the criminal and then I rushed to the other room and grabbed the phone.
There was this scene where I was looking for the post-it with all the emergency numbers on it, while caressing my baby-inhabited tummy. Lol.


Basta the whole dream was soooooooo weird.
And the funny thing about it was that, Ive had dreams before that I was pregnant too!
So this dream was like a sequel to all the other dreams! And my tummy got bigger each time! Lol.
Weird.
So so weird.

I searched google for a DREAM DICTIONARY, and when I typed the word PREGNANT, this was what I found:

Dreaming that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.
Dreaming that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to. If you are pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. In the first trimester, your dreams usually consists of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, your dreams will reflect your anxiety about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, you will tend to dream about your own mother. For a man to dream that he got a girl pregnant, forewarns that his indiscriminate sexual activities may come back to haunt him.

and the other search said:

If the dreamer is a woman and you dream you are pregnant then you will see a big increase in your income, but if you are unwed and sad you will experience losses. For a man to dream that he is the father of the child he is warned about indiscriminate sexual relations and one night stands.

Ohhhkay. The first few sentences are plausible explanations. The rest. . . they don’t apply to me. Hehe.


When I typed the word BOMB. . .

Dreaming of a bomb means that you may be going through a potentially explosive and trying situation in your waking life. The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are likely to explode or burst if not dealt with soon. It could be something within yourself, such as the desire to explode with anger over an issue that's affecting you. Dreaming of a bomb threat, suggests that you are experiencing some inner anger and/or pressures which are on the verge of exploding into violence.


Ooooh. That explains a few things. :o

When I typed the word RABBIT. . . l
nothing appeared. Lol.

Wala lang.
What are dreams anyways?
In this case, I dont think the quote A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES WHEN YOURE FAST ASLEEP, is applicable.
I dont want to be pregnant.
Well, not at this stage of life of mine.
I want to have kids someday.
But I dont think that SOMEDAY is anytime soond.

What about the bombs? the rabbits? the persons? the tree?

Haay.
Dreams.
:O



- n|x - was loved at 1:37 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]