Saturday, March 26, 2005


And They Say
Girls...In response to "What's Wrong?":
--The same old thing. = Nothing.

--Nothing. = Everything.

--Everything. = My PMS is acting up.

--Nothing, really. = It's just that you're such an _______.

--I don't want to talk about it. = Go away, I'm still building up steam.

--What makes you think there is something wrong? = I'm going to kill you.

Friends

Friend: Calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
Best friend: Calls your parents Dad and Mom.

Friend: Has never seen you cry.
Best friend: Has always had the best shoulder to cry on.

Friend: Never asks for anything to eat or drink.
Best friend: Opens the fridge and makes her/himself at home.

Friend: Asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: They ask you for their number (cuz they can't remember it).

Friend: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Best friend: Has a closet full of your stuff.

Friend: Only knows a few things about you.
Best friend: Could write a biography on your life story.

Friend: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
Best friend: Will always go with you.

- n|x - was loved at 1:13 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]