Saturday, March 19, 2005


8 things in my life

There are 8 things wrong with my life now:

1. I slept at 2 am.

2. Its 8 am. And Im already awake.

3. I have been 5 feet and 2 inches tall (or hopefully 3 in) for the past 4 years.

4. My fingers and palms are red and tingly. Im allergic to something, and I dont even know what that something is.

5. As of 19Mar 08:15: I have a minimum of 0 minutes worth of local calls or 2 available SMS. I have 0 internet hours left in my prepaid internet card.

6. Im broke. (Check my wallet if you want. Youll find a single P100 bill in it, and a worn out dollar.)

7. A friends visa is ready. Things got a little (...a whole lot) weirder between us as the school year came to a close. He s going to leave sooner or later. Damn.

8. I am 16 years, 11 months, and 20 days OLD. And I repeat, OLD.

Here are the other 8 things in my life...

1. My brother passed the qualifying exams of the Muntinlupa Science High School (top 3), the Manila Science High School (top 12), and the Philippine Science High School (ranking was not given, but he probably aced that test as well). He decided to have his high school education at PhiScie (or is it Pisay?), which is supposedly the best high school in our country (sort of like the high school version of UP), and where I could have studied too with my best friend if not for a sudden twist of fate.

2. Despite his many rants and punches, his addiction to Ragnarok, his almost-afro hair, his deepening voice, his disturbing sense of style, and the annoying fact that he s already taller than me...Im still a proud ate.

3. 3 (or more) great geniuses were brought into this world by our Almighty Creator to make my life a little less frustrating: Rico Blanco, Ely Buendia. (Im listening to “With A Smile” right now, and yea, Im smiling...) and the guys of Keane.

4. Thank God for cable TV...and for the perfect epitome of a man (aka Tom Welling).

5. Even though I dont have credits, my phone still goes “Toot! Toot!” every 4 hours (estimated and rounded off). Or if it doesnt go “Toot! Toot!”, my “California” ringtone is heard once a day.

6. I have friends who are in love. I have friends who are looking for love. I have friends who can’t even mention the word. I have friends...I love.

7. We’re buying a new PC...at last! DSL is next in the list.

8. 8 days left till my 17th birthday. (As a little girl, I used to think: seventeen = have a boyfriend. But Ive proven that wrong.) 17. Thats barely legal. That makes me qualified to drive. Thats old. Thats...one more reason to make my life worth living. =)

Shout outs: Belated happy birthday Carmi! Tanda mo na! =D
Congrats to all the Seniors! (Charles and Dward! lol) We'll miss you guys! Ingat sa college!
Hi Memem! Hi Da! Hi Macky! I mean, Jana! =)

Sino pang gusto magpabati? Lol.
Make my summer, and sign at my tagboard! Tnx. =D


- n|x - was loved at 8:56 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]