Saturday, March 26, 2005


Girl Talk
This was how our conversation went:

"Sad Quote by Anonymous: The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you..."
"Gaga ka talaga. San mo naman nakuha yan?"
"Wala...I just read it somewhere. Alam mo naman ako...I'm worse than you when it comes to pathetic, mushy stuff..."
"Haha. Buti na lang..."
"Buti na lang?"
"Eh kasi...most people think Im the senti-mushy-pathetic girl who's always...uh...longing for...the "L" word."
"...Doesnt everyone?"

*Thinks*

"I dunnow. I guess.."

*Gulps*

"Haaay. Di ko na ata kaya eh..."
"Ive always been the one that people turn to when they have love problems, but Id have to say that yours is one hard case to crack..."
"...Ano?"
*Pause*

"Wala..."

*Awkward Pause*

"Alam mo, naiintindihan naman kita eh. Parang pareho lang naman situation natin, diba?"
"Yun nga eh. That's why I turned to you...I was hoping to find an answer..."
"Well...you've come to the wrong person. Pareho nga tayo ng problema. Pareho din naman tayong walang solution..."

*Sigh*

"Bakit kasi nagkalalaki pa sa mundo eh!"

*Laughs*

"Men..you can't live with em...you cant live without 'em.."
"Hay nako. We should know better than to rant about these things. I mean, hello! Ang dami dami dyan eh! Ikaw nga dyan..."

"Heh! Ano ka..."

"Asus! Pa-humble ka pa..."

"Of course not..."

*Laughs*

"E bakit ikaw, parang lagi ka naman masaya? I dont hear you raving about these things..."
"Well. I talk to my close friends about it. But even they cant seem to find an answer...kaya yun, di ko na lang iniisip. Masaya naman ako eh.."
"With him or uh, with him?"
"Haha. Ewan ko. With...him."

*Laughs*

"...Ang labo natin no?"
"Onga eh...okay lang. Mga lalaki naman ganito din kalabo..."

*Pause*

"Lagi naman eh...Kaya nga ang hirap nila mahalin e..."


Note: The last line was from her, not from me.

- n|x - was loved at 11:45 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]