Thursday, March 17, 2005


random quotes
Random Quotes

"I am amazed at radio DJs today. I am firmly convinced that AM stands for Absolute Moron. I will not begin to tell you what FM stands for."

(Jasper Carrott)

"Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then I can continue killing you with beer."
(Homer Simpsom, The Simpsons)

"Love is like a rhino, short-sighted and hasty; if it cannot find a way, it will make a way."

"Smile and the world smiles with you. Fart and you smile alone."

"When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear."
(Mark Twain)

"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."

- n|x - was loved at 12:10 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]