Sunday, September 25, 2005


Art Attack
Ive always been a fan of artists.
Not just because I envy their great talent, but also because I secretly aspire to be one.
I used to fancy the sights, the lights, the angles, and the clicks.
And I still do.

My jaw drops for every shot that strikes me.
My eyes sparkles with awe at every panorama.
My insides turn at each shot of reality.

To me, it is as if the photos come alive - and that is one great power.

---------------------------------

Some photos I spotted at Devianart.com:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beauty Bliss by Abby Go
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rawrr / Momentaneous Power 2 print by Sue Anna Joe


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
On Broken Dreams by Abby Go/ Nothing Fails by Rolando Cyril/
Angel/ The Pause That Refreshes

Now I really really really really want my own high-qualtity digital camera. o:

- n|x - was loved at 5:10 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]