Thursday, September 22, 2005


Uh oh. Long post.
People have been telling me that Im the kind of person who doesnt even have an idea of how to get mad. I usually just let things pass and not mind the little mishaps that befall me. But today, Ive been unusually "sensitive" and I let certain things affect me.

And NO, I did not "cry" during Math period when Sir Ezzie substituted for Ms Bing. I was just really sleepy then. Pramis. (haha)

But yes, Fio was right. I was about to blow. Kinda.
Una, di nagpaapekto. Pero nung lumala, napaisip na lang ako, "Teka, dapat napipikon na ako ah?" Lol.

But surprisingly, I didnt. "Pikon" wouldnt be the word for it. Whatever it is that Im feeling isnt even directed towards a person/s. It's nothing like that at all. (So please, baka mamaya malaman ko na naman may affected dahil sa mga pinaglalalagay ko dito O:)

Im actually hassle-d by my whole "unfamiliarity" of the things that have been happening.
Labo no?
More like "jaded" and "fed-up." O:

Owel. Buti na lang I still have friends who are always ready to talk me through everything. Kahit sobraaaaaaaaaaang mababaw at laughtrip, I appreciate their concern for me. :)

Come to think of it, natatawa na lang ako ngayon.
My "monthly visitor's" probably due to come anytime now. So that's probably why Ive been acting all weird lately... Lol.

Anyway, enough blabbing.
I'll probably end up NOT accomplishing anything again if I my bum stays stuck to this computer chair the whole evening.

I dont even have a write-up yeeeeeeet! Wuah.

Oh, and Im a household head nga pala for YFC. Yay! :P
I wanted to be active in YFC again, since I wasnt able to join LSYC. So now's the perfect time to bring out the YFC-er in me.
I need it. O:

I'll be going to someone's house tomorrow for the household training. AND THEN, they told me that there'd be a YFC SB-6(?) party tomorrow night inside the village. (Woohoo) Hopefully, Id be present, not only in spirit, but also in flesh (let's cross our fingers now, shall we?). Haha. =P

---------------------------

Those videos they showed us during the Ford Road Safety Talk were uberly disturbing.
I found the first (with the souls) and the last videos (with the gory sequence) way scarier than The Ring. No Sadako could compare to those morbid scenes. =O

----------------------------

J.D. Fortune Wins Rock Star INXS
By: ChartAttack.com Staff

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

(hot JD. yummy! =p~)

After 32 shows and 14 booted contestants, J.D. Fortune took home the rock 'n' roll gold in last night's finale of Rock Star: INXS.

The Rock Star finale had Fortune and the other Final Three contestants competing onstage. Finalist Mig Ayesa performed Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" — a song he knows well from performing in the Queen musical in London — while Marty Casey took a second, more restrained, stab at Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here." J.D., meanwhile, attempted a song he had not yet performed, The Rolling Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want," a tune he plans to have played at his funeral. Cheerful stuff, but it impressed the band, who subsequently tossed out Ayesa.

In the final round, Casey and Fortune faced off with the members of INXS finally taking the stage to back them up. Fortune's performance of "What You Need" apparently hit the spot for the band, who decided the singer fit like their missing puzzle piece. Dramatic to the end, J.D. fell to his knees with tears streaming when the band announced their choice.
You won't have to wait long for new INXS material, as the band have already recorded most of the music and just need to slot in Fortune's vocals. Switch will hit stores November 29, preceded by the single Fortune penned on the show, "Pretty Vegas," which will debut on iTunes October 4.


—David McDougall

Aussie Ayesa too 'nice' for INXS
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They say nice guys finish last but for Mig Ayesa, the Australian contestant on Rock Star: INXS, it was a case of the nice guy finishing third.
"Maybe I was too nice," Ayesa said from Los Angeles after missing out on becoming the new INXS lead singer.


"Rock n' roll is supposed to be dangerous and hard and I guess I was probably a bit too nice, but at the same time, that is who I am.
"If they (INXS) don't think that is the image that suits the band, then fair enough. I stuck with the rules and maybe that was in the end what did me in."

"I definitely haven't given up my aspirations of being a rock star," Ayesa said.
"Hopefully I have proven myself as a rock star, just not for INXS.
"There are people who have expressed some interest so I can explore that and hopefully I will have a record or at least a contract pretty soon."
Ayesa developed a strong female following during his time on the show, particularly among older women.
Each week a group of mothers, armed with banners reading "Mums for Mig", would go the studio to get a fix of the 35-year-old singer.
"JD and Marty had these people throwing G-strings at them on stage and I had mums throwing big knickers at me.
"I think that would have played a lot on INXS' mind."
That said, Ayesa admits to playing the sexy card, often taking his shirt off to reveal cut abs and a muscly chest.
"Just because I am a nice guy, it doesn't mean I am not sexy," Ayesa said.
"I celebrate my sexuality and it is something that I exude on stage."


I was expecting JD to win. He was, after all, INXS-material. And I was actually betting on him.
Marty Casey was still exceptional though. His talent and meekness rocks.
Mig IS kinda gay-ish (good gaydar, Marge) after all. But nothing can be hotter than the fact that he mentioned the Philippines when he was booted out..and that he's still nice and humble...and those abs...and that voice. =D

---------------------------

Im too agnat and lazy to even write something with sense.
Tata! :D

Alam ko na! Ill just watch "Land of the Dead" on DVD! AND...put my pigtails/braids back on. AND...eat those tempting ponkans in the fridge. AND...munch on a box of raisins. AND...sing "Kapag tumibok ang puso...wala ka nang magagawa kundi sundin ito.." again. Bwahahaha..

My simple happy-fiers list for tonight:
a) scare myself
b) pretty-fy myself = vanity = narcissism
c) turn into a 7-year-old girly girl again
d) splurge on fruits and sweets
e) enjoy my kabaduyan =P

---------------------------

"Things are beautiful if you love them."
- Jean Anouilh

- n|x - was loved at 5:16 PM
[link to post] [4 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]