Wednesday, December 21, 2005


where art thou my santa?
Rest your head
You worry too much

It's going to be alright
When times get rough
You can fall back on us
Don't give up
Please don't give up
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bono and Alicia Keys have teamed up with Kristen Ashburn to produce "Don't Give Up (Africa)", a music video advocating the needs of children affected by AIDS in Africa. (read more about it here)

x-----------x

WARNING: my head's a mess. pardon the lack of cohesion. thank you. :)
*my bro's ym status:

"is the heart really such a fragile thing?"
err..okay. that boy really is in love. o:

x-----------x
*Has anyone seen the Boy Bawang billboard along South Superhighway?
I heard theyve got another billboard somewhere else.
Its a wonder how far garlic can go.
Who wouldve known something named "boy bawang" could go places? :)

The Different Faces of Boy Bawang
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
I searched for "Boy Bawang" on google, and got those three. :)

x-----------x
*I wanna live in Mars.
Our species would have to eventually, actually.
*Nerd tone* You see, the reason why theres life on earth is because were just the right distance from the sun. Were like in "safe zone" of some sort. A little closer and we burn, a little farther and we freeze. But due to astronomical phenomena (whatever), the sun is getting hotter and hotter, and our descendants would have to find a new planet to live in, or else, theyre just gonna melt along with the whole world (its got a mushy sound to it, i know).
But if you think about it, humans inhabiting Mars is a real tangible scenario.

Okay, enough with the science and on with the nikki-rationale.
I wanna evolve.
And live far far away from where I am now.
Is that too much to ask?
Who's going with me? :)

x-----------x
You expect your parents to enter your room at night and tell you:
"Go to bed..its already late."
or
"Matulog ka NA...tomorrow na yan..."
right?
In my case...
*Last night:
Dad (enters room): "Nikki, matulog ka ha..."

hahahaha.
hindi "Matulog ka NA.." which means, he knows that I dont sleep at night.
bwahaha. :)

x-----------x
*Dec 20-21 were gravacious.
Thats not even a word, I know. But I insist on calling those days that.
Seems like He managed to throw me uh, those things that scare me again.
But not all on the same night please! o:
Bleh. o:
Muy complicado. Alguien iguales que satisface otra vez. o:

(Oh yeah, I stopped myself from exposing my pathetic thoughts. Woot!
If I had decided not to fall asleep at 4:30 am, I wouldve typed the uh, unexpected.
Good thing my body gave up on me and I dozed off to dreamland!

Too bad I had to dream of things. Bleh. O:)

It annoys me to know that Im gonna have to eventually write about them tonight.
Grr. Thats me, alright.

x-----------x
*New portion:
mga pagbati:
Hi Ken! (here's my token of appreciation for always bothering to read temporary madness) :)
my barkada! (I realized last night how perfect you girls are! haha. miss you all!)
Belated Happy Birthday to Debbie Basilan! (wherever you are hunny :))
and to all other weirdos and imaginary numbers out there! haha. :D
(sa mga gustong magpabati, sabihin nyo lang ;))

4 days to go! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

x-----------x
*who's bored this Christmas break? say Aye! Lol. :D
make me smile please! comment/tag! :)

- n|x - was loved at 4:53 PM
[link to post] [4 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]