Tuesday, January 03, 2006


I think im in love...not! lol.
Catching yourself re-reading your conversations.
Smirking at the sight of the name in your phone's inbox.
Laughing your ass off while teasing each other endlessly.
Actually knowing that your parents will approve.
Daydreaming.
(Night)dreaming.
Hating.
Learning.
Being obnoxiously alluring.
Insanity.
Memories.
Firsts.

Not good signs. :X

(Oh, and dont bother ask me what this is about. Its not for me to answer. It aint my diagnosis. :P)

By the way, meet my 198372893278th crush:
Mike Vogel

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was watching Grind on HBO earlier today, and next to Aaron Carter, he's my second blondie celebrity crush. Notice the long hair, the nice eyes, and the mysterious/bad boy vibe? Nyaha.

Hotness! :P~

Just enjoying my being a teenage girl and having the right to fantasize. :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:48 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]