Monday, March 27, 2006


go shorty, its my birthday! haha :)
Okay fine, I admit to having started off with an "unhappy" birthday. In fact, while I was typing my previous entry, I ran out of tissue coz uh, something was in my eye. Haha. But hey, it turns out that printing your birthdate on invitations given out to your whole batch reaps a truckload of birthday greetings. Lol.

As pathetic as this may sound, I used to count the number of people who would bother to call, text, e-mail, IM, etc. me on my birthday. Thats how atat I was to hear simple "Happy Birthdays" on my special day. Having been born at the end of March when school has just closed and summer has just peeked through everyone else's window isnt likeable at all. People do tend to forget it. Even I fail to remember it sometimes.


And at the start of the day (meaning 12am), I was flooded with YM Instant Messages from my batchmates - some from those I never even got to personally talk to in school. I replied sincere thank yous despite the fact that I knew (Im guessing) that someone reminded them of my birthday. Lol. But what the hell, they still all wished me well, and Im thankful for that. :)

I also got a couple of phone (both landline and cell) calls from close friends with whom I wished I could have talked longer to. Babawi ako next time, pramis. :)

So there. I slept at around 3am thinking that I had to wake up early "the next morning" since I was planning on treating a couple of friends to lunch. But as soon as my phone alarmed, I was awakened by my Mom and told me that there had been a change of plans and that I could only go with them for dinner. :
After that, I tried to erase my being eighteen from my mind. But the constant text messages and ceaseless greetings made it difficult for me to do so (not that Im complaining) haha.

I know Im sounding like a 7-year-old girl who just got home from her kiddie party, and well, I guess what Im feeling now can actually be compared to that.

Like Ive mentioned in my past entries, Im not really used to actually celebrating special occasions, especially my birthday. But I guess this year had to be different since magiging dalaga na nga ako. Haha. Eow. But anyhow, I thought after having attended mass at St. Jerome and eating dinner at Zong with my whole family, my day was over. But to my surprise (yes, surprise!) Nino came running to my bedroom door and told me, "Ate! May mga batchmates ka sa labas! Ang daming tao!"

Me: "Ngeeeeh?"

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Haha. And to my delight, I saw Jana by the front door. :)
I opened the door to let her in and found Tim and Boggs with balloons and a cake. :)
Yay! :D
I was completely unprepared for their arrival. The house was a mess. I was a mess (since I just got home from Zong and was already lying in my bed then). Everything was a mess. But hopefully, they didnt mind. (Guys? haha)


I introduced them to my parents and brothers, tapos yun nagkwentuhan at nagkainan.
We ate the cake they brought me and the Nestle Golden Nangkasuy (wth?) ice cream. Hehe.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
I guess I dont really have to expound on my kwento.
I just hope you guys know how thankful I am that you magically appeared on my doorstep this evening. You saved my birthday. Really. Haha.
Love you three to bits! :)

And to everyone else who bothered to remember and greet me (even Jow and Ces!), thank you soooooooo much. :D

Thank you for being part of my eighteen years of existence. :)

Happy Birthday Jow!
Miss you! We better meet up again soon and celebrate our birthdays together! Wish you all the best! Labshu! :*



- n|x - was loved at 11:29 PM
[link to post] [5 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]