Tuesday, March 28, 2006


im meeeelltiiinngg..
Is it just me or is it just REALLY REALLY REALLY HOT? :O
Even with the airconditioner on, mainit pa rin! O:

While everyone else is in the beach, enjoying the ocean breeze and the summer sun, I am here at home rotting. I can seriously feel my brain disintegrating and my fats multiplying on their own (if thats even possible). Bleh.

Im going to school -este, Zobel tomorrow to return my toga and to get my card. Ill be amidst my high school as an alumna. Whee. Then Ill be off to Town to meet with Jana and watch a movie or something. Finally, a place I can dwell in aside from my own house. Haha.

I am bored. Who else is? If youre reading this, then you are. Haha.
Cmon and be bored with me.

I want chocopeanut ice cream. Bring it back! :)

- n|x - was loved at 8:46 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]