Saturday, April 08, 2006


ending the cycle
Have you ever heard a joke so many times that you forget to laugh at the punch line? Has anyone told you the same story over and over again that you can practically recite the whole thing with ease?

Its quite amusing to face recurring instances in your life. Winning a prize, bumping into familiar faces, getting lucky in a poker game - we all gain a tad bit of satisfaction from them. But what if you run out of luck and still be stuck in the same cycle of reoccurences?

To some, I may seem lucky to have what I have and to harvest what Ive raised. But not as many may know how I do always end up getting what I want but always failing to claim it as my own.

I have grown tired of running away warily whenever a stranger comes too close. I find it paradoxical to know how I can easily trust everyone and find it so hard to trust just anyone. Even more the fact that Ive been waiting for so long yet Ive been causing the delay myself.

Tonight I took the first step in ending the cycle and cut out all my ties. Starting off with a clean slate seems like a good start. What will happen next, I dont know. But whatever it is, it better be good because Ive been saving my best for someone who can bear with even my worst.

And that is the cycle I want.

- n|x - was loved at 4:38 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]