Thursday, April 06, 2006


ranting with the electric fan on my face
Someone sent this as a group message in YM:

"May babala sa hinaharap. Sa June 6, 2006 magaganap ang 1 nakakapangilabot na ritual dahil ang araw na ito ay minsan lang nagaganap sa madaming siglo. ang petsang ito ay 06/06/06 na kumakatawan sa araw ng diablo at mga kulto. Maraming bata, babae, binata ang madudukot para ialay sa kadiliman. Nagsisimula na sila ngayun mangdukot. Kaya ang lahat ay magingat. Paunawa! Ipasa para lahat ay maging aware....be aware daw... ..ewan.."

Uhhh. Okay.
The date is scary, yes.

But we've got enough problems already to even bother scaring ourselves with creepy cult kidnappers.
Theyre already everywhere anyway.

***
Sana payagan ako sumama sa Bicol with sina Tom, Awie, Poch, etc. etc.!!!
Or sana matuloy yung non-existent plan pa namin na mag Fuego or Tali or wherever (calling out Jana and Tim!)
Sana makapunta man lang ako sa Town tomorrow with Faffy! Hahaha.
Isama nyo ako anywhere! I cant stay home anymore! Nakakaloka na! Hahaha. O:

Puro sana, sana, sana.
Wala namang natutuloy. :(
*Prays*

***

I was talking to my good friend (naks, close na kami) Dward (our National Doodle Artist, di nyo lang alam) earlier. He's been psyching me up for my life in UP. I think Im done with the online confirmation so that's that. Chrissie and I wanted to push through with the pre-enlistment earlier, but the CRS website is still down. Mukhang inuna yung mga magssummer classes than the Freshies. Haha.

We still havent decided where to live yet, but I still prefer living along Katipunan. Wala daw buhay pag sa loob na ng UP campus. I do think it is more convenient to live inside, but there are jeeps and trikes everywhere anyway. I want to master my commuting skills so conveniently taught to me by my mentor, Carl. Haha.
Dward and other former Zobelians live near the small apartment/room were eyeing. Walking distance. Yay! Non-aliens! Haha. If youre familiar with uh, Katipunan, if you know where The Barn Bistro or Citibank, the street next to them is B. Gonzales. We just walk a little from the guardhouse and thats where we MIGHT stay.

My parents and I have been to condos, apartments, small rooms with holes in them, dorms, etc. I still prefer to live in a small condo. Alam kong di kami sosyal (diba Lav? haha), but I still imagined my college "place" to have a decent sala, kitchen, receiving area, etc. But my parents (being the hardworking students they were back in college) told me that I dont necessarily need those things kasi daw, sa school naman ako "mag-aaral" at uuwi lang ako para matulog. At pag weekends naman, uuwi daw ako sa Sta. Rosa, Laguna (layo, amp. haha). True. Thats what I do here at home, haha. But I want a different setting in college. God knows how much time Ive wasted here at home doing nothing and Im thrilled to know that I will have so much more freedom in a few months. Having to live in a place where I can let anybody in (not that Im planning to do this to complete strangers or something, haha) and have myself out anytime, with sufficient money and good friends excites me all the more. I know Im going there to burn the midnight oil (eow) and stuff my now-empty brain with business and accounting knowledge, but I chose to agree with my parents to study in UP coz I want to learn how to actually live.

dward: you might hate it at first
dward: but you'll love it! \:D/
dward: trust me! :D
dward: nakaNaksNAmngPotcha! :))

I sure hope so. :)
Excited nako, laftrip. Haha.

***

I was watching this show called Maury on ETC 2nd avenue earlier.
They have the most insane topics ever - like Men who have turned into real women and vice versa, husbands who cheat on their wives, and like what I saw earlier, mothers who asked the show for DNA tests to prove that the men theyre eyeing are the actual fathers of their children.

Guess what, almost all the women in the show were wrong in thinking that those certain men fathered their little babies.
One woman even had to have 2 men take paternity tests, and neither of them ended up being the child's father.

How can they NOT know who fathered their children?!

Tapos there was also this white girl who says that his ex-boyfriend (a black guy) is the father of her twins (who were half-white, half-black haha). The ex-boyfriend cursed the girl for saying so and refused to believe that the twins were his children.
The DNA testing results then came in and the host, Maury, announced that the guy was NOT the father of one of the baby twins. BUT then, he then announced that the guy WAS the father of the other twin! WTH. Hahaha. Do they know how almost-impossible that is? To have two sperms unite with a single egg cell to form baby twins!?

Gahd. This world is just twisted. O:

***
Oh oh, Jana's an Oblation Scholar too! Woohoo!
Congrats again hun! :)
That makes her the scholar of all scholars coz not only is she a scholar of UP, she's also a merit scholar (ateneo) and a star scholar (dlsu). She also has a scholarship from the City of Muntinlupa coz of MOST. Haha. So basically, parang wala na syang babayaran for college kahit san sya mapunta. :))

Hope we knock some sense into UP and accept you in INTARMED na top 100 dapat, tapos yung Oblation Scholars top 50! Labo. O: haha. :)

***
Ive ran out of Chocnut.:(
Carlo Ibarra texted me earlier and told me he was in rockwell. He says Gloria Jeans Coffee has this Mocha CHOCNUT Chiller!!!! I waaaaaaaaaant. So baddd! Lol.
Im gonna have to settle for my Hany (Hey-nee? Hah-nee?) :)

- n|x - was loved at 5:07 PM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]