Friday, March 31, 2006


kwentong tsoknat
We all loved the Sweet Valley High/Goosebumps/Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys/The Babysitters Club/Where's Waldo books, didnt we? If we werent watching The Power Rangers, or the Ninja Turtles, or Princess Sarah, or Marimar, we'd be reading these books after doing those squiggly penmanship exercises in school. Im trying to relive my childhood days (because I am supposedly an "adult" now) by re-reading some of them. I miss being a kid. :(

I find it very rewarding to have unlimited internet connection at home for it gives me leeway to fasten my non-existent "fun summer vacation" with my very real experience of boredom. Thank the makers of the Worldwide Web for having created such a wonder - it helps me fight off ennui (eow, expanding my vocabulary am i?) that tedious hours of doing absolutely nothing bring about.

*Meet the Fockers download from Limewire - 89% Yay!*

Its at times like these that I wish I had a Globe/Smart line subscription too. Having to spend a good amount of whats left of my money (which is way below sufficient) on credits is hard on the heart...and pocket. But as much as Id like to save precious pesos, I find it irresistible to reply to friends who are either as bored as me or are enjoying the sand and sea somewhere faraway. *Sigh*

*Darrins Dance Grooves Pop and Lock Dance Instruction (Hip Hop Dancing Lessons) download - 100%* What was i thinking?! Hahaha.*

I never got to appreciate new emails, new text messages, new online journal comments *ahem*, new tags, and YM offline messages as much I do now. Spam e-mails and messages from my good ol buddy Mr. Smart (from 288 or 2366) become pathetic sources of momentary excitement. Fun, right? :
I dont know what it is about this peanut-filled sweet treat that contains 180 calories for every 4 pieces that I love.
Apparently, this has been the only thing thats been keeping me sane...and a couple of live friendly humans as well. :)

Was thinking of changing my blogspot's URL to "tsoknat" or "chocnut" or something. Haha. Watcha think?

*In other news: Wala na pala yung Sexbomb Dancers sa Eat Bulaga! Bwahahaha! :P*

- n|x - was loved at 1:51 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]