Tuesday, April 11, 2006


I just had to repost this...
entry taken from >>[Abby's LJ ]<<

I want it to start from nothing.
I want to know more about him through unusual situations...
I don't want it to be overly serious.
I want it to be spontaneous with just the right amount of drama.
But then again, I want the guy to be amazingly attractive, sporting an eargasmic European accent [if possible: British/French/Italian]... but we can't have everything. XD
Musicians will do. Hehe. (Not necessarily, but okay, haha)

I want a lot of things.
Who doesn't?
I want someone nice, with a great personality.
I want someone who can make me laugh.
I want someone who can laugh with me.
I want someone who can laugh AT me when I make mistakes - but only to make me feel better. :)
I want him to get along with my friends.
I don't want him to be clingy and protective for the wrong reasons.
I want him to be understanding.
I want him to be sweet - not cheesy. There's a huge difference. (
I want someone who's respectful and polite.
I want someone who's responsible - in all aspects.
I want him to be God-fearing. Or if not, someone who won't go against my beliefs.
I don't want him to take over my life.
I want a lot of things.
But I don't expect him to be perfect.
Because no matter how tempting that sounds...
No one is perfect.

Exactly. :)

- n|x - was loved at 3:53 AM
[link to post] [3 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]