Thursday, October 26, 2006


...like it was taken right out of my head
Taken from Sarah's multiply

im sure all the girls can relate to this.

So this is to you. Treat him right, okay? He probably doesn't deserve it but I know he needs the best he can get & if I can't be the one to give it to him..I want you to. I know that everytime I look at you I would love to see you out of his life but you just have to understand that he was my life for so long & it's going to take me a while to let go of the fact that he's in love again. & I know he loves you. I can tell by the look in his eyes when he sees you that you mean the world to him. He used to look at my with those eyes. I could've sworn they told me he loved me too but things change & I'm learning to accept that. So don't be angry at me if I still cry when I see you two together. You've got to understand that I could've spent the rest of my life with him & wanted nothing more. You've got to understand that I looked more forward to seeing him than anything in the whole world. You've got to understand that I never wanted to let go but I had to. He hurt too much to keep. So take care of him, okay? He needs it. & even though it kills me to say this..he needs you too.



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

- n|x - was loved at 11:26 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]