Sunday, October 22, 2006


just me and my girlfriends
I love my friends. :)
Id exchange a night out in a stupid club for a simple dinner with you girls any day.
Here's to more pigging out and bonding nights! :)

(photos from Julie's birthday dinner to be posted at my multiply soon!)

***
Belated greetings:

Happy Birthday to my ever-so-nice bestfriend-in-law, Mikey! (Oct 15)

Happy Birthday Julie! Love you and miss you! Thanks for the fun dinner! See you in katipunan! :) (Oct 16)

Happy Birthday Jerome! Salamat sa walang-sawang YM/emo/text/AIESEC/sabaw sessions! Haha! (Oct 16)

Happy Birthday John! I miss you and your black jacket. Haha. (Oct 16)

Happy Birthday Eva! Thanks for always being so nice! It means a lot to the people around you! (Oct 17)

Happy Birthday Alexis! Thank you for everything, and I mean everything! I miss you! (Oct 21)

- n|x - was loved at 1:45 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]