Saturday, October 21, 2006


a maudlin blurb of a teenage daughter
Yesterday was my parents' wedding anniversary - and I spent the whole day with them.
For a good 12 hours or so, I lived the life of an only child .
Oh, and for the first time in my life, I was able to connect with them not only as their daughter, but, dare I say, as a friend.

Amidst my LTO experience (part 2 of my traumatic encounter with the "butterfly man" a year ago) today, I guess we had what others would call an UBE (ultimate bonding experience). As cheezy as it may sound, it was what it was. And I cant help but grin and feel slightly squeamish at the very thought of it.

I know Ive gotten older because I think Im wiser and more mature now. The petty things I used to get mad at no longer even matter, and the minute things that I used to ignore are now of great importance to me. And today I learned that it was all because of these two figures Ive looked up to all my life.

Now Im definite that God has been answering my prayers all along.
I may not have that certain special someone in my life right now, but Im definitely surrounded by extra-special people I love.
Ive got family, and I think thats more than Ill ever need. :)

- n|x - was loved at 12:34 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]