Tuesday, October 17, 2006


hangover
I SUCK.

I always thought that I was no novice at decision-making. Ive always managed to pull my friends out of their sticky ruts. Ive often given so-called "words of wisdom" to people who needed it. But turns out Im no expert at making decisions for myself.

And no matter how hard I try to look back, the same picture is gonna stare me at the face. There's no use in trying to erase it. That will only make things worse by smudging the unwanted hues. The least I can do is taste that pleasure mingled with regret in hopes that the next time Im handed another blank canvas, Id be able to paint a clear picture. Still with flaws, yes. But thats the beauty of it.

So maybe that decision sucked. But, for my part, there's no harm in trying again, right? :)

***

In other news...
yes, I already know about it. I figured it out from his status a few days ago.
I get why people have been bizzarely informing me about it. The past might have gotten us good, but looks like weve both moved on pretty well.

Even though we dont get to talk anymore, Im really happy for him.

Good for you :)

- n|x - was loved at 11:16 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]