Wednesday, October 11, 2006


mathematically-challenged
I know its okay to stop thinking once in a while. Its only when you forget to start again that things get worse.

I decided to go back to the south yesterday with Chrissie, Sab, and Marge since I was yearning for some homey comfort. It was nice to have gone to ATC with them too after months of not being able to go back to our second home. Shopping and bargain-hunting relieved us of our Math17 worries for a while, but as soon as I got home, I started bombarding myself with a list of things to do over the next few days.

But surprise, surprise, I still havent accomplished even half of the things in the list until now. Sure, hard work pays off. But its also true that laziness pays off now. These temporary moments of idleness have become rare to me ever since hell took over my academic life. I know I have little right to complain since Im only a freshie anyway and my load is still definitely lighter compared to others, but I still cant help getting frustrated with myself for slacking off and not setting my priorities straight. Im still the one at fault I guess.

Oh, and Im starting to dislike Math, coz I think it hates me back.

I need my muse. :
***

Excerpt from Crash Into Me
By bad_moon

"Why the title then? Why all the talk about crashes, collisions and impacts?

You are a 460mm shell fired off the massive guns of the legendary WWII battleship Yamato.

I am a wall of the first little pig's flimsy straw house.

And while you have decimated and obliterated me completely,

I wasn't able to manage even the slightest dent on you."

***

- n|x - was loved at 11:20 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]