Saturday, October 14, 2006


random things you probably never needed to know about me
Tinatamad pa rin ako mag-aral eh. So survey muna. Haha :)

whats your name spelt backwards?
-adarbil zevahc ed euqinimod

What did you do last night?
-YM. splurged on food...lots and lots of it. "straightened" my hair. whoo!

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
-Step Up and You Got Served pala. (halata bang i miss dancing? lol)

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
-im not that dumb enough to do that. yet.

Last time you swam in a pool?
-I forgot. Thats sad

What are you wearing?
-Blue shorts. Green sleveless top. Nothing exciting. Lol.

How many cars have you owned?
-My own? None...YET *praying*

Type of music you dislike most?
-Super kaduper heavy metal. o: And mala-Salbakuta (?) local rap.

Are you registered to vote?
-Not yet. Legal na nga pala ako. Sorry, I tend to forget that Im OLD. :|

Do you have cable?
-Of course.

What kind of computer do you use?
-Desktop lang. Sorry na :P

-Ever made a prank phone call?
Who hasnt? Haha. I once called my grade school crush on the phone just for kicks. He was a year older than me, but I didnt care. After a few rings, he picked up the phone and said "Hello?" in a reaaaally barok way. Patalo. Major turn off. Binaba ko tuloy agad dahil sa kakatawa. :))

You like anyone right now?
-No comment. (Okay fine. You can replace "comment" with "one" Lol)

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
-Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Its in my list-of-things-to-do-before-I-die.

Furthest place you ever traveled?
-France...in my dreams. Hahaha. :)

What's your favorite comic strip?
-Err...Archie? Haha.

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?
-Opo.

Shower, morning or night?
-Both? But I prefer taking a bath at night. Dunno.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
-You Are The One? Hahaha. Just kidding. Um, I dont remember. Ano nga ba?

Chips or popcorn?
-Either. Im a holy kettle corn addict (thanks to the stand they put up near my dorm). Chips are cheap thrills.

What cell phone provider do you have?
Dati both. But now Ive turned into "one of them". Nagtaksil ako sa minamahal kong Smart. :))

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
-What the hell? You can do that? Lol.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- No. Asa. Haha.

Orange Juice or apple?
-Fresh orange juice. But I love eating apples. Not juiced.

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
- Ang aking mga kapamilya. :)

Favorite chocolate bar?
-This is hard. Hmm..Basta tsokoleit, love ko! :) Haha!

Who is your longest friend and how long?longest?
-Longest friend? Marge Madrigal! :) Since Senior Prep :)

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
-Uhh..dunno.

Have you ever won a trophy?
-A trophy? Err..for class plays and stuff. Haha.

Favorite arcade game?
-Dance dance revo? And the one where you have to step on spiders. Oh, and Time Crisis. And House of the Dead. and the basketball uh, game things (though Im bad at it) AND the racing thingies. I love those! I always win against my bros! Lol.

Ever ordered from an infomercial?
-Nope. I hate it when they say, "But wait! There's more!!!" Haha.

Sprite or 7-UP?
-Sprite. May 7-UP pa ba?

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
-Yep yep. The green plaid skirt still haunts me. I see the cloth being used in buses, carinderias, etc. :))

Ever thrown up in public?
-eeeeeep. Chrissssiiiieee. Justin's birthday. Bad mems. *flushed with embarassment* Haha :))

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
-You can be a millionaire and still be miserable.
You can find "true love" (or so they call it) and still be miserable.
So I say BOTH! Haha :)

Do you believe in love at first sight?
-No. Its infatuation at first sight. A friend told me once that "love at first sight" is based on sexual attraction blahblah. But who am I to answer this? lol.

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?
-Spongebob da bomb! :D

Did you have long hair as a young kid?
-yes. but when I was younger, I had the typical grade school haircut - ear-lenth hair with bangs. Haha.

What message is on your voicemail machine?
-My voice used to play in our voicemail thing. Para daw call center operator. Haha.

Where would you like to go right now?
- A parallel universe where there's no Math17 finals to worry about :D

Whats the name of your pet?
-Do my three brothers count?
Ive never had a real pet. :( Dooooooooooooog :(

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
-The ever-so-unique Jansport. I dont use it anymore.

What do you think about most?
-Acads and internet and sleep and food. My brain's too fried to even think of other things. This sem break is well-deserved. :D

- n|x - was loved at 6:00 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]