Friday, December 01, 2006


Counting down the days

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Clearing my head of thoughts unheard of by the world apart from my own is a task I shall leave to the wind blowing past my windows tonight. The last month has just stepped aboard the threshold of a year full of firsts, and soon I too shall leave them behind and have the rain wash them away. Somehow, Ive been stunned by the endless truths that have slapped me in the face. The placid route that my days have taken did not fail to surprise me over and over again. From an overwhelming dive into the pool of unrecognizable faces, to the amazing feat of succumbing to the call for independence, it has been a ride worthy of celebrating.

Here's to the last days of the year. :)

***
Im excited for @week! I love our team. Were all so good together. Haha!
Yay AIESEC! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
***
Bacbacan2 is in 5 days.
My body's covered with bruises from dancing and doing "stunts". Im still amazed by how those guys manage to actually lift me. Yes, all hundred++ pounds of me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I actually miss going back to my dorm with the sun still up in the sky. And going home every night soaked in sweat and dirt hasnt been very nice.

But it's all been fun! Hope all our hard work pays off. Go Yellow Bazookas! Hahaha. :)

***
Stop messing with my head.
Else, Ill move on to the next best thing.

- n|x - was loved at 12:42 AM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]