Sunday, November 05, 2006


Of sarcastic frustrations and some
My Mom's leaving for Singapore tomorrow.
My Dad's gonna follow next week, then theyll go to Malaysia too after.

They're both leaving without us again. Phooey. (They still owe me that European trip - hah! asa pa)

If there's one thing Im definitely not, its well-travelled (is there such a word?). I consider Boracay as the summit of my not-so-distant world, and thats nothing compared to where my parents have been. *frowns* I know I have no right to complain though. Long travels do spell big bucks (money which I have yet to earn myself), so I guess Id have to live with my dragging frustration.

Someone take me to Peru's Machu Picchu (& to Oprah's doorstep)!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(My knees wobble in high places, but ever since I saw a photo of this ancient city, Ive been constantly drawn to it. Hmm..I must have been an Inca in my past life. Cool.)

I know typical choices for i-want-to-get-there-someday places would be sunny beaches and artsy fartsy or techie cities. But as much as Id love to go on fancy vacations there too, I have this thing for historically-rich and nature-driven countries like Spain (and France and Italy and Greece...okay, so maybe those are given), Africa, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc.

If only I had flying powers... tra la la.


If I were to wed, it should be to a big shot (moreno/chinito) tycoon who owns his own supersonic aircraft...

okay fine, so that means Im never getting married. :|

***
My confidence is at an all-time low. My first ever college sembreak has turned me into a fuglified kolehiyala. To think I had every reason to "improve" myself with those weeks of practically NOTHING. Guess all these distractions (read: Grey's Anatomy re-runs, multiply-stalking, imported DVDs, nearly-unlimited supply of Chocnut) served their purpose well. My ultra-divided attention to the unimportant things have prevented my concentration on the other more important things.

This derangement must stop. Or else, Id be twice my normal weight in two months.
With volcanoes growing out of my face. Eew.

***
I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I mean, err, college.
but please, not this weeeeeeeeeek! so bad timing!

And why must you appear now, right when he's there?!
Bleh.
***
I think Ive succeeded in achieving what others thought was impossible - Ive detached myself from my phone. Yes, mother dear, I no longer hold my (very much abused) N6600 day and night. The echoing "You have a message!" is no longer heard inside the shower. And no, those nights of vibration (oh, ang utak) and beeps are long gone.

It must be Smart taking its revenge on me.
Since Ive become "one of them" I lost my "appetite" for my daily doses of goodnight messages, kilig texts and the likes. On the other hand, Ive rekindled friendships (yes, globe people) and formed new ones - truly, great things were made possible. (Nyeh, Nikki)

***
I got my non-pro already.
Here's a fun fact: I got my license on the very same date (last year of course) I got my student's permit.
It says on the license that Im from "CARMONA, CAVITE"
Hahahaha. FIXED beybeh :P

***
Im still gravely sulking over that almost-US standingwhatever. 1.485. Rarr. *malamig na hangin*o:
Nat Sci2 is undeserving of my hatred.
I swear, career mode na to! Haha.


- n|x - was loved at 12:46 AM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]