Monday, November 20, 2006


Brewing beneath the steam
Cheerdance practices are exhausting...but Im (hopefully) losing weight anyway, and Im actually sweating (as horridly stinky as it may sound) and mind you, that hasnt happened in a really long time. So it's all good! :) I think this is benefitting me more than I thought, since I end up focusing on my acads as soon as I get to my dorm room after the late practices. Aah...balance achieved. :P
***
Mondays and Thursdays have turned into routine lunch dates with Ricoy and Alexis, and dance sessions with Chrissie. Tuesdays and Fridays have kept me struggling with 3 subjects in the afternoon (with no breaks, ugh), but at least I have Basti and (who else but) Chrissie to accompany with the information overload. Aside from losing my everdearest phone and running out of precious-tummy-filling allowance, the second sem's been...okay. Refreshingly okay. :)
***
I miss my ROOM - my REAL room that is. I didnt go home this weekend since we had practice, and my parents are still out of the country, ergo, no transpo. I miss my parents! :( Even though it costs me P10 (I think) per text, I cant help but send mushy daughter-ly messages to them. Ive always complained about how my parents never showed "affection" towards me, but it was only later that I realized that I myself should take the initiative in giving "thank yous" and "love yous", hugs and kisses, and all that cheezy stuff. And to my surprise, my actions were reciprocated more and more as I grew older. Parents are sometimes hard to crack, but we offsprings should know that the simplest texts and most solemn nightly prayers instantly melt their hearts - the same way they do us. :)
***
People have always wondered why Ive remained single since birth. It is a status that was made by choice, and things will come as soon as their ready to drop out of the fragile box. Sooner or later, it will come. :)
***
Ang gulo na ng multiply. BOO!
Oh, and instead of joining JMA, I might join AdCore this sem instead. And AuxCorps. Then apply for an OC VP position for AIESEC. Ohyeah. Haha. O:
***
Im so hungry that I could eat this guy(beside me)'s sandwich. Haha!
Gotta go! :)
Yellow. Orange. And blue. ;)

- n|x - was loved at 8:49 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]