Sunday, November 12, 2006


the week that was...
Having had experienced the agony (not to mention the calluses and aching muscles) that manual enlistment in UP brought from the 6th to the 9th is no joke. If people there are so smart, why cant they come up with a more effective and FASTER (must I stress on this even more) enrollment? Should the Iskolars ng Bayan suffer lining up for hours only to find out that their IDs will be raffled to get into leftover slots? I say, this measly process must cease to exist.

My schedule's almost the same as last sem's, except now Ive got PE to worry about.

9-10 am daily for Math 100 - My prof, Sir Harris, is hilarious. He's one of them im-still-young-and-brainy types, and he has no problem laughing around with us. First question he threw me was "Kung ikaw ay gamit sa banyo, ano ka?" I answered, "toilet paper, so that I could clean up after people's acts." But he misheard me and thought that I said "people's ASS." So he asked me again, "Sigurado ka ba? Para kanino mo gagawin yun?" I replied, "Para sa kanila lahat *points to class* sir, kasi classmates kami lahat." Everyone kept on giggling since my prof still thought I said "ass" - I know, coz he even asked me after I went back to my seat, "fetish mo ba yun, asses?" Haha. Iloveit.
And Im vowing to get an Uno for this subject too. Bleh.

10-1130 MTh for Geog1 - Im classmates with Dan Salvador, Tanya, Kathleen and a few other familiar faces for this class. At first I thought we were getting Yany Lopez, who I heard was nice and generous with unos, but a young female prof showed up. Her name's Ms. Pamela Crosby. Im sure she's nice too, but Im worried she might be too boring that Id end up yawning in our airconditioned room.

1-230 MTh for Eng10 - Im taking this with Chrissie and Adrian, and if my eyes havent failed me yet, I think Sam de Asis is in my class too. Havent met the prof yet either, but Adrian said we landed the tamad-but-okay prof who didnt assign too many papers *jumps for joy*. Belat na lang dahil di kami de Ocampo - di na kami Ri-ricoy. Haha.

1130-1 TF for Soc Sc1 - Basti, Chrissie, and I were the last ones who got to enlist for this class. I LOVE OUR PROF. He's so active and funny! For an elderly professor with matching thinning hair (it sounds mean, but its stressing on his maturity here), I think Im getting a taste of the UP experience with him. This seemingly ultra-intelligent and reasonable teacher who manages to contract "Do you understand?" and "Naiintindihan nyo?" to just three syllables appealed to me on our first meeting - hope it lasts till the end of the sem (all the way to my desired GE uno!) haha!

1-230 TF for Kas1 - My prof didnt show. Tapos hiwalay pako sa class nina Chrissie at Mikki. Boo.

Tentative 4-5 MTh for PE (Streetdance) - I have to prerog for this tomorrow. Henry and Rachel are gonna be in the same class, and its STREETDANCE, so Im looking forward to it.

Enough of my schedule. I just had a sudden flashback of the week that had drained my wallet form all its contents and filled my stomach and arms with even more unneccesary fats. Hahaha!
Im nearing bankruptcy, and thats bad since Christmas is just a few weeks away.

***
Wednesday - Went to Gateway with Henry and Alexis to watch The Covenant oozingly hot Steven Strait <3!> Ate at Taco Bell and indulged in a banana split after. Oh happiness! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday - Since our Kas profs were nowhere in sight, Mikki and Mik dragged Chrissie and I along to Makati. Passed by Greenbelt and eventually made our way to Dads in G4. And again, we fattened ourselves with their Meryenda buffet until we couldnt stand up and walk right anymore. Oh, Mik, Chri, and I passed by The Face Shop's makeover set-up and had our faces "cleaned" too! Haha! Chrissie and I ended up commuting back to Quezon City, and my gahd, riding the MRT during the rush hour was choking but we survived it anyway. Wooh! :)

Saturday - AIESEC Membership Selection Interview. I didnt "study" anything, so technically, wala akong alam. Good thing majority of the interviews were subjective. Eva and Marlowe *grins* for the EBs, Azlan for the trainee, and Amy of UA&P for the MC. It went pretty well considering I knew nothing about the non-trivial facts of AIESEC, but at least I was able to answer the questions. Yay! And Azlan even complimented me and told me that I was very well-spoken (ME?!) and that it was a very good interview (or did he say that to everyone else?) Haha. Im thinking of applying for the OC positions...but then, thats just me thinking. :P

***
Went to Festi earlier to look for laptops. My Dad's leaving for Singapore on Monday, and hopefully, by the time both my parents are back, they'd have a new baby with them. A shiny, smart, and effective electronic baby that is :D

***
And for the tragedy of the week: MY PHONE WAS STOLEN LAST THURSDAY.
Ricoy and I were in an Ikot jeep on our way to the gym then. I was sure I put my phone inside my bag right after I sat down - Ricoy even saw me put it in. After a while, I got my wallet out of my bag to get coins and pay the driver, and then I heard the *Beep!* from my phone indicating that I got a message, since I was texting Henry then (for my PE). And so, I tried to feel for my phone and frantically searched my bag for my dear 6600 and its fluffy purple thingy. But I couldnt find it! I immediately asked Ricoy to call my phone so I can hear it ring, but I didnt hear anything! Before we got down the jeepney, Ricoy even checked my seat to see if it fell or whatever, but it wasnt there either. :( BOO YOU - whoever you are who stole my phone, sana makarma ka! >:) Hahaha.

I will miss you N6600 and all the memories weve had together. :(

But Im surprised by how Im not TOO bothered by it though. Probably a result of my detachment to it during the sem breek. Tee hee. Somehow, my materialistic instincts are not kicking in. And even though Ive been demoted to having my brother's old phone (N1100?) for the meantime, Im not complaining. :)

Erase my globe number people. As of now, Im using my old Smart sim (0919457****).
Ill buy another globe sim tomorrow. Haha.

***

Weh, antok na ko. Its only 12:50 (ohyess, new sleeping time).
I cant believe I actually studied in advance for Math and Geog. Am I a nerd or what? Hahaha.

- n|x - was loved at 12:02 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]