Wednesday, December 29, 2004


Nothing to write about...
The title says obviously contradicts what I’m doing now. Actually, it should say “Nothing SANE to write about”. My Christmas break has been exactly what it’s supposed to be. I did celebrate Christmas, and well, I really am on a break…a really long one that is. I haven’t been doing anything for the past few days. And my life has been like this for years. No need to pity me or whatever. Most people would find the phrase “not doing anything” as something negative, baduy, pathetic, or whatever. Pero sanayan lang ‘to eh. It’s not that I’ve got nothing else better to do. I mean I’m not exactly “not doing anything”, I just prefer to stay at home and do stuff that I don’t usually get to do when I’m busy with school or some other things.

What bored people do… (bored people = me)
Well, I think that’s about it. I guess I do some pretty interesting stuff too, huh? Haha. Nah, but I am content with whatever I have and whatever I am, so it’s not all that bad. :D

- n|x - was loved at 11:49 AM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]