Sunday, January 23, 2005



1.Pinakagusto mong tawag sayo?
Nix ;) Even Sir Brite called me that. Haha.


2. Latest addiction?
Chocnut (always has been), my blog

3. Meron ka bang crush ngayon?
umm, yea? =D

4. Food na gusto mo kainin ngayon?
Silvanas. Ice monster. And Chocopeanut ice cream!

5. Nakakatawang HS memory

Uh, tagos and bra strap mems? Lol. OPs!!! Nawaral, etc!

6. Kalokohang ginawa nung college.
high school pa lang po ako.


7. LSS mo ngayon?
this is the last time - keane

8. unforgettable teacher? and why?
sir llaguno – tinawag nyang BASURA yung first OP naming. Naiyak pa tuloy kami ni Marge! Sina Carlo, Rocky, Dous, and Tom kasi! Haha. But eventually, he loved our OPs =D

9.
Fave street food?
Buchi? This orange food thingy rom Batangas. Hehe.

10. Fave childhood game?
Chinese garter! Is that what you call it? Yung 10-20? Hehe. Jackstones! And Doctor Quack Quack!

11. Natatandaan mo pa panaginip mo kagabi?
YES. It was like a continuation of my past dreams again! I was in this field, and I was walking barefoot in the mud! Then it was like semi-dark already. Oh, and I remember seeing the guy from Even Stevens! Haha. And they were running away from this old man in a hut. May motorcycle chase scene pa nga eh. Lol.

12. Natatandaan mo pa pangalan ng pinakauna
niyong family pet? Ano yun?
Uhh. According to the rusty part of my brain’s memory department, we used to have a dog. And his name was. . . uh, asa pang maalala ko. Lol.

13. Kung magiging cast ka ng isang
show/teleserye/anime?
Teleserye. Sa Krystala. Wahaha. Jk. =P

14. Ang girl physically attractive kapag..
maganda yung face. Not just mestiza or chinita. I find morenas prettier. ;)

15. Ang guy physically attractive kapag..
maganda ang eyes, smile and hair. Oh, and if you have this “angas” look pero mabait ka talaga. Hehe. =P

16. Favorite line from a song, movie or poem?
You’re falling in love, temporary madness rules your heart, cupid’s arrow cuts right through you, sentimental fool, thats who you are.

Insanity, a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world.

The moment we first met, the angels whispered, PERFECT!

No longer a slave, running away in circles, coz ive been found by this gentleman who flew me up higher.

When nobody hears you scream, Ill scream with you, youll be safe here

Etc, etc, etc. . .

17. Anong masasabi mo sa huling movie na
napanood mo?
Uhh, Gigli? Haha. It sucked!!

18. Sino ang tao na gusto mo makilala? and why?
Alicia Keys. Alanis Morisette. Maya Angelou. Kitchie Nadal. Tom Welling. Haha. And a whole lot more.

19. Saan mo gusto magpunta sa oras na ito? And
why?
Sa school. Weird. To see my friends.;)

20. Kung may isang bagay kang sasabihin sa
sarili mo, ano yun?
Ang ganda mo! Ahahaha. Uhh, I love you? =P

21. Ano name mo?
Nikki nga.

22. Bakit yun ang name mo?
Ewan ko. My parents coined it? From DomiNIque? I like my name. Not too girly. Just right. Hehe.

23. Ano ang height mo?
5”21/2

24. Kontento ka na ba sa height na iyon?
Noooooo!

25. Gago ka bang tao?
Hmm, no. Minsan siguro. Hehe.

26. Nagmahal ka na ba?
Yes. But LOVE love? I dunno.

27. Madaming beses na ba?
I have no idea.

28. Anong feeling?
Blissful while it lasted. After it, you feel this twitch inside you, but at the same time, you feel stronger. ;)


29. May nakaaway ka na ba?
Uhh, yes.

30. May alam ka bang taong galit sa iyo?
Sana wala. =O

31. Ano nararamdaman mo ngayon?
Im boooooored. Saka tinatamad.

32. Bakit?
Kasi walang magawa. And I have no drive to do anything. Help. Lol.

33. Ano kind of music gusto mo?
OPM rock/alternative, r&b, uuhh, lite rock? I don’t know how to classify the music I like. Hehe. Pop.

34. College ka na o hs pa lang?
HS pa lang.

35. May kapatid ka ba?
Yes. Ive got 3.

36. Pangana
y ka o bunso?
Panganay.

37. Masayahin ka bang tao?
Uh huh. =D

38.
Ano ginagawa mo ngayon?
Typing, breathing, living, and taking a bite off this bread. Lol.

39. Bakit mo ito sinasagutan?
Kasi wala akong magawa. And so I can post something on my blog. Hehe.

40. Ano balak mo gawin sa summer?
I have no idea. I want to go out more! Beach!

41. Kung mabubuhay ka ulit ano gusto mo?
Id sleep more!
Para tumangkad ako, hehe. And Id be happier. Id smile more and try to eradicate my shyness. Harhar.


- n|x - was loved at 1:06 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]