Monday, January 24, 2005



Ive got this semi-big slice of caramel cake in front of me.
Yes, nakapatong yung plates sa computer table. Lol.
Beside it is this cup of water. Cup. Not glass. Its my favorite cup and its the one with the sunflower design on it. Flowersss. Hihi.


Shet. Ang labo ko.
Haha. Im like experiencing this NATURAL high.
Though im not exactly sure if NATURAL would be the right word for it coz I think this was caused by my incessant inhaling of the fumes that were produced while we were soldering kanina. But nonetheless, at least this feeling wasnt induced by some pills or grass or whatever which some other STUPID people opted to pick as their source of temporary pleasure. Sheesh. How stupidly insane can you get?
Haay. I dont want to think about it anymore. Umiinit lang ulo ko. >=|


Anyway, let me share with you the little things I saw during my almost-30-minute journey through the streets of Tunasan, Muntinlupa. Oh, and mind you, I was aboard our new and improved 2010 model L300 bus. Asenso na nga eh, naayos na yung radio. Haha. But too bad Im being such a goodie-goodie girl again. Even though I have the power to turn the knob of our ancient radio, I chose not to mess with our driver Mang Robert/Mang Bog? Lol. Pinagbigyan ko na lang. Kahit na feeling ko sasabog na yung eardrums ko at kahit na nangingilabot na ako sa inis, I just let him enjoy his simple source of joy, that is listening to WRR 101.9 For Life! Wahahaha. =P


So anyway, here are some of the scenes I took note of during my trip home:

= as we were driving throuth South Superhiway, this funny-looking truck spewed super duper ultra mega dark smoke! Smoke-belcher pare. Not only was he causing air pollution, he was also clogging my pores and dirty-ing my face at the same time! Ahaha. Na-inhale ko ata yung 50% of the smoke kasi nasa harap nga ako nakaupo. E when the truck vomited the super duper ultra mega dark smoke, our bus was trying to overtake some other car, so, with the wonder of physics involved in the scenario, the wind or whatever directed the smoke towards my open window! Its a miracle my lungs are still functioning at this very moment. But if you suddenly hear about my death, blame it on that truck with super duper ultra mega dark smoke. . . and on Sir Miranda. Stupid fumes. Harhar. Okay, next. . .

= we entered this village where my grade 5 busmate lived already, and a lot of people were making TAMBAY outside their homes. And then, our driver and this other busmate of mine started staring at me coz I bursted out laughing when I saw a sign that read:


DAHAN-DAHAN LNG PO ANG PAGDAAN SA HARAP NG BAHAY. PUMAPASOK
PO ANG TUBEG PAG BAHA.
SALAMAT
PO.
AT MAAWA NA
PO KAYO.


Or something like that. Hahahaha.
Poor Pinoys. Pati mga bahay sa loob ng villages binabaha na din.

= I also saw this guy. He was looking *ahem* haha. And so I gave him my taray look. Lol.

But then, I think I actually found him cute. He was wearing this rocker-ish shirt on, was also wearing earrings, and he was smirking at me. Wahaha. Kadiri. So anyway, for a second there, I thought this guy was actually uhh, cute. BUT THEN, the moment I saw him raise his arm and puff his CIGARETTE, my face probably turned red and smoke must have traveled from my polluted lungs and out my 2 ears due to my severe irritation. I haaate smokers. Eek. I used to have this, uhh, friend. Lol. He promised me that he would stop smoking, and well, he did stop for a while. But then, unfortunately for him, I caught him smoking during one occasion. He didnt see me, and until now he thinks Im okay with his vice, but frankly, whenever I see him, my left eyebrow has this involuntary urge to go up a few centimeters higher than usual. Lol. BUT, theres this other guy friend of mine who, after meeting me last November 2003, decided to stop smoking! Woohoo. Lol. And I have my cousins and other good friends to attest to that. And he only told me a couple of months after he actually quit because according to him, he wanted to make sure that his body has really stopped craving for nicotine. Hehe. Cool huh? I made someone change for the better. Haha. Wala lang. Kaya sa mga naninigarilyo dyan, at pati na rin dun sa mga nagpapakalasing na lang lagi, tigil tigilan nyo na ok? Lalong-lalo na yung mga sinisira ang buhay dahil sa mga walang-kwentang bagay. Think you look cool doing that? Well, heres a thought: you look like crap to me.


= Before I end up cursing again, hehe, heres a lighter and cuter kwento. When we were passing by my other busmateS house naman, I saw this oooooooverly cute kid! He was mestizo and he had really nice eyes. And not only that, he was peeing at that time! Ahaha. But no, Im not being a pedophile, okay? Lol. He was done already when our bus passed by and I saw him giggle like an angel when he saw the other kids in our bus laughing. Hehe. Wala lang. Cute eh. I love cute kids. =P


= Hmm. Ive got some few other kwentos, but I think that would be enough for today. =P

Campus Tour tomorrow! Yay! No homeworks!

A friend of mine was wishing that DLSU and CSB would be infested would ooh-la-la college boys tomorrow, so maybe if I wish with her and with all the other girls in the batch, our little request would come true. Haha.
The boys are probably excited to see all those college chicks too. So, fair lang. Hehe.

If you can spare me a few seconds of your very precious time, please post anything on my tagboard.
If youre a guy, I can give you a kiss as a payback for the post.
If youre a girl, a picture of your favorite celeb would do.
Lol. JOKE.

Pagpasensyahan nyo na ako.
Minsan lang ako maging high tulad nito, kaya pagbigyan nyo na ako. Hehe. =P


- n|x - was loved at 7:38 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]