Tuesday, January 25, 2005



Our whole batch went to CSB and DLSU-Manila today.

And alas! I think I have finally found the course/s I want to take in course.

Either:

a) Bachelor of Science in Commerce, major in Advertising Management

b) BS in Accountancy

c) AB, major in Economics

d) AB, major in Economics and BSC, major in Advertising Management

Haay, basta.

Im dumb when it comes to knowing what this course is or what degree this is, coz in fact, I have no knowledge whatsoever of what they are. All I know is that they involve Accountancy, Economics, and Advertising Management. Though Im still confused until now of which course to take, I think Im inclined to these 3 fields. So, there.

Either I take one of those courses OR I end up enrolling for the School of Deaf Education and Applied Studies. Lol. Jk. No offense to the handicapped though. =O

Weird. Thats like my 8th attempt to incorporate humor in my thoughts. Ive been making lame hirits all day.

Heres one example:

1) *When Macky pointed out these college guys and girls who were ballroom dancing inside the sports complex-thingy of DLSU, he made a hirit which kinda went like: “Nikki oh, si TY Tang!” And then, as an attempt to throw back the hirit at him, I said something like: “Di kaya, baka si TY TONG!” Lol. And believe it or not, someone laughed at my joke. If you could even call it a joke. Hahahaha.

I was actually thinking of sharing my other JOKES, but then If I do that, I know my friends will make fun of me tomorrow, so never mind. Hehe.

I feel dead as of this very moment.

My legs are tired from walking.

Paakyatin ba naman kami ng 8 floors using the stairs lang, tapos para ka pang nasa loob ng oven sa init. Sino bang di mapapagod nun diba?

I had fun bonding with my friends though.

2-seater yung bus namin. UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME. Right bud? Deeh. :p

We sat somewhere at the back of the bus pa, so we were in front of the noisy guys.

Even though everyone was busy making their own private noise, Jan stood out from all the rest. With his i-pod in hand, and with guts thats probably larger in size than everyone elseS, he let everyone hear his oh-so-wonderfully-entertaining concert.

Siya naman yung parang high kanina. Lol.

He was shouting and singing and shouting and singing. And I think there were times when he was doing both at the same time. Haha.

Ni-record ko pa yung isang song number nila kanina ni Macky.

It actually sounded more like dogs howling, or pigs being sentenced to death.

DEEEEEH. =P

They sing well. They really do. Haha. Binawi daw.

But seriously. The guys in class can sing.

But the recording of their song kanina sounded like a synthesized lullaby for mental patients.

Lol.

But its always fun to have those guys of our around.

From their simplest to most ridiculous hirits, one cannot help but laugh like a hyena when they joke around.

And NO, theyre not HONOR-SEC JOKES. Wtf.

Theyre jokes that only semi-mature brains like ours can conceive.

And thats what makes us all fun. Crazily fun.

=D
PS- I think Da was able to spot around 20+ cute guys in DLSU and CSB. Hahaha. More reason for me to go enrol there. DEH. =P


- n|x - was loved at 6:28 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]