Tuesday, February 15, 2005


Damned.

If youre smart enough, youll know that this is for you.

Damned /Shimoli

Boy you reminded me of putting these things into words

And save them, for a rainy day

Your shameful heart and your sinful soul

Oh, I'm amazed by you and all that you are
Your devious ways, you do the work of the dark forces in this world

And you're evil, oh yes you are
 Damned, you're one man I just can't stand you're

Damned, you built your castle on the sand, you're

Damned, How could I ever want you for my man

I lost you now, so why do I care?
You really knew right from the start

How to work your way into my heart

And then you pulled the trigger shot me around the weakest

You're a disgrace to the human race with your pretty face
Your devious ways, you do the work of the dark forces in this world

And you're evil, oh yes you are
 Damned...

So why do I care?

Taking things for granted.
It used to be a hobby of mine.
Not that its good thing, coz I often end up caging myself in my room, not wanting the world to even know I exist.

Taking things for granted.
Its stupid.
You end up regretting. . . and whining. . . and pouting. . . and regretting.
You end up banging your head on the wall while shouting ANG TANGA TANGA MO!


It’s a universal fact that you really cant turn back time.
But cant you pull the strings back together and let things be the way they used to be?
If only you had done this or that, maybe things turned out the way you wanted them to.
If only you had let your brain function the way it should have, then maybe you wouldnt be blabbing about taking things for granted now.


I have a lot of things to be happy about. . .
Im even on the verge of being content. . .
Well, at least thats what most people think.
And thats how I should be looking at things too.

So why arent I?


Ive got a couple of great highways ahead of me.
Both seducing me into the great abyss.
So why is it still holding me back?
Why do I keep on looking the other way?


Dammit.

I hate it when Im stuck in the middle.
I hate it when Ive got tons of things I want to say, but I cant let it all out, coz if I do. . .Id be dead.
I hate it when I start tripping.
I hate it when I regret.

I hate it. . .



Coz I end up getting hurt..



Pathetic?
I guess so.

A friend once told me asked:
Why do you love getting hurt?

Damn.
I have no idea why. =O


- n|x - was loved at 6:42 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]