Monday, February 14, 2005


Mush

MUSH ALERT

Its Valentines Day. Allow me to be mushy, even for just a day. Hehe.
If you have a weak, cynical heart, skip this.
If you feel like relinquishing the day of hearts, read on.

Random mushy stuff. . .some of these are my favorites. Hehe.:

Everyone falls inlove once, but that's not true. Everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

The space between your fingers were created so that another person's fingers could fill them in...Hope you found your dream hand to hold on forever!

Love isn't about "It's your fault", but "I'm sorry". Not "where were you", but "I'm right here". Not "how could you", but "I understand". Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are".

"I don’t need marijuana I don’t need cocaine, your presence is enough to drive me insane. Can’t stay straight, don’t know what to say and I just get through my hopeless addiction to you…"

What if the person you secretly love tells you that he/she already found one that he/she would like to spend forever with? Would you be brave to ask who it is, or bear the pain inside, not knowing it’s you after all.

sbe ko nung umalis ka, “kaya ko to.” Sbe ko nung magmahal ka ng iba, “pkelam ko?” sbe ko nung naging kayo, “bsta, masaya ko.” Sbe nmn sken ng puso ko… “kaw xe mapride, dpat pinaglaban mo…”

madalas kong icpn kung san ko ba ilulugar sarili ko sayo… o kung may lugar pa ba… kapag bibitaw na ko, drating ka at pinaparamdam mo na nanjan ka pa. O ngyn, darating ka pa ba? O bibitaw na ko…?

alala mo date, dba umiyak ako, sbi mo, TAMA NA, ANDTO NAMAN AKO, DI KTA IIWAN, ngayon umiiyak nanaman ako, sbi mo, TAMA NA, MKAKALIMUTAN MO DIN AKO..

ders a time in ur life wen u wonder if u hav the strength to wait for the right 1, but den b4 u know it, sum1 comes along & changes ur life & den u catch urself saying "damn.. ur worth the wait.."

i can never tell who i would fall inluv with.. i can never know how, wen & wer i wud fall, BUT if i can chus who, how, wen & wer id fall, id chus to fall diply inluv with u, here & now..Ü


if only u knew da efect u hav on me,
ur mere glance is more than enuf to last 4 a day, i hope u dont notice, i hope u dont see, i cant let u know dat ur the weakness in me..

Head or Heart?
"The brain is put on top of everything else for a reason...
even if we love someone, it doesn't mean that it would be
right to keep on loving them for the wrong reasons."

*Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the rise worthwhile.

*The day that we first met, the angels whispered, 'Perfect!'.

*As I gaze upon your beauty, I think to myself, never have I seen an angel fly so low...

"Someone has stolen my heart... and you are my prime suspect.

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
~Bible I Corinthians 13:4-8

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine,
Love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~ Thomas Hood

Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
~William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette,
which provides the meaning of life and art.
It is the color of love.
~Marc Chagall

Love is the only gold.
~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. ~ William Shakespeare

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~ Aristotle

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. ~ Robert Browning

I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways ... I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Your words are my food, your breath is my wine, You are everything to me. ~ Sarah Bernhardt

The greatest thing you ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nat King Cole

There is no remedy for love but to love more. ~ Thoreau

Come live with me, and be my love,
And we will all the pleasures prove,
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,
Woods or steepy mountain yields.
~Christopher Marlowe

Doubt that the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love. ("Hamlet") ~ William Shakespeare

Life is the flower for which love is the honey. ~Victor Hugo

Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score;
Then to that twenty, add a hundred more:
A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on,
To make that thousand up a million.
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun.
~Robert Herrick

I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. ~ W.B. Yeats

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. ~Unknown

Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~Rosemonde Gérard

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
~ Charlie Brown

Love is not blind -- it simply enables one to see things others fail to see. ~Anonymous

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
~Victor Hugo

For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
~Sophocles

All you need is love. ~John Lennon

Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more. ~Erica Jong

Love is eternal -- the aspect may change, but not the essence There is the same difference in a person before and after he is in love as there is in an unlighted lamp and one that is burning. The lamp was there and was a good lamp, but now it is shedding light too, and that is its real function. And love makes one calmer about many things, and that way, one is more fit for one's work. ~Vincent Van Gogh

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. ~ George Sand

Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart. ~Henry Ward Beecher
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
~Antoine de Saint Exupery

Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
~William Shakespeare

To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.
~Anna Louise Strong

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence.
~Edward Thomas

Who, being loved, is poor?
~Oscar Wilde

Love is the beauty of the soul.
~Sainte Augustine

We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
~Benjamin Disraeli

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
~Judy Garland

Love is missing someone when you are apart, but somehow feeling close inside because you're close in heart.
~Kay Knudsen

Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand.
~Margery Williams The Velveteen Rabbit

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world
~Unknown

Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

If you have it (love),
you don't need to have anything else.
If you don't have it,
it doesn't matter much what else you do have.
~Sir James M. Barrie

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.
~William Shakespeare

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
that word is love.
~Sophocles

Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
~The Bible : 1 Corinthians

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.
~Goncourt

You don't marry someone you can live with,
you marry the person who you cannot live without.
~author unknown

Love enables you to put your deepest feelings and fears in the palm of you partner's hand, knowing they will be handled with care.
~Carl S. Avery

Life began after I fell in love with you ~B. Hodge


- n|x - was loved at 7:46 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]