Sunday, March 06, 2005


abortion

Suction-Aspiration

In this method, the cervical muscle ring must be paralyzed and stretched open. The abortionist then inserts a hollow plastic tube with a knife-like edge into the uterus. The suction tears the baby’s body into pieces. The placenta is cut from the uterine wall and everything is sucked into a bottle.


Eek.
Abortion is one topic that will never cease to reap contention.
Abortion is the unjust taking of an innocent life. A fetus is no more a human being than an egg is a chicken.
We were once able to watch this film where they showed how abortion is actually done.
You could blatantly see how the fetus is crushed and sucked as if it were just some lifeless mass.
Its downright cruel.

And I am obviously pro life.
Believe it or not, I have been quite absorbed by this Philosophy Term Paper were supposed to do.
I havent actually started making my term paper yet, being the procrastinator that I am, but Ive been reading from the net, the encyclopedia, and this book I borrowed from the library, and my views regarding this touchy issue are starting to take form.

No to abortion.

Hehe. Wala lang.
See. Sir Cortel s lectures arent so useless after all. The things we learn in school can actually be applied in real life.

Speaking of school, I cant believe that the schoolyear s almost over.
The mass held yesterday was the Batch 2005s last, and this bunch of people will definitely be missed.
Whenever the thought of being a Senior crosses my mind, I cant help but look back and realize how fast high school life has been.
It seemed like only yesterday when we were just being not.so.innocent kids, cramming for Chem tests, running from snotty Seniors, worrying about our lovelives, jeering for each others class, crying over missed opportunities, getting drunk during parties, and growing up like the way we are supposed to.
Growing up isnt an easy task.
This has been proven by batchmates of mine who seem to be stuck in the realm between childhood and adolescence, or should I say, adulthood.

Adulthood.
22 days more to go before my birthday.
Im turning 17.
A year left before I officially become an *gulp* adult.

Thats one scary thought. =o

Oh, btw, thank you to all those who gave me a retreat letter!
Things like that are greatly appreciated, especially by someone like me whos easily gladdened by simple deeds of thoughtfulness.


Truly, no other feeling can surpass that of loving and being loved. =)


No mush intended.


- n|x - was loved at 12:04 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]