Friday, February 18, 2005


bro

Ibubuking ko ulit brother ko. Hehe.
I was reading his writeUP notebook a while ago, and I was surprised by how much of a stranger my brother seems to me.

RICHARD
Smart, I mean really smart
Mabilis tumakbo
Fun to be with
Everybody likes him
Magaaral sa Phil. Sci
Has a lot ahead of him
For one thing, he is good with people
Mabait
Hindi nangongopya si Richard
Laging lider sa mga goups
Super quiet
Responsible na vp!
Maingay rin toh no!
Ayaw niya sumali if kumakain kami sa class!
Addict rin toh sa internet!
He was formerly a math whiz
MR PERFECT
Dami girl friends
Kulit salita ng salita
Pag isip mo ng math una sa isip mo is numbers tpos Richard
Parang encyclopedia
Masyado sineseryoso yung pagiging vice pres niya!
Palagi akong nagpapatulong sa computer kasi magaling din sya dto
Innocente
. . .and the list goes on

oh, and here are the stuff that made me smirk like a devil:

Dearest Richard,
Sana magkatuluyan kayo ni CIA. Para wala na akong problema! Thank you!
Anonymous

Si Richard, Mr. Perfect!! Hehe. Talino. Bagay sila ni Ciaa! Parehong matalino!
Crush nya si Cia. . . hehe.

Very intelligent si Richard.
May girlfriend na daw eh! No, just kidding! Haha!

Heres what CIA wrote about my bro:
Blah blah. . .
Richard is a nerd. . . joke. . .matalino toh, honor sec nung gr4, galling sa math, mbait, street magic! Friendly, talkative, helpful, once again, matalino! Super funny, cool, good friend, weird, akala mo quiet, good boy, hindi pala. . . caring. . nang-aasar. . nice person. . =)

Cia

AAAAAAAAYIHHHHHEEEEE!!!!!
Omgash. My brothers growing up!
Haha.
What if girlfriend nya nga nga yung si Cia nay un?
Naunahan nya pa ko! Langya.
Rofl.

And it amazes me how much ME I see in him.
Almost half of what his classmates wrote about him were what my classmates wrote in my own writeup a few years back.


Akala mo guiet. . . good girl. . . di pala
Tahimik
Vice Pres!
The phil.sci thing
Matalino?

And I was impressed by how GOOD my brother is pala.

He doesn’t cheat.
He doesn’t eat in class.
Hes responsible.
Hes doing his job as the vice president.

Parang ako nga daw.
Harhar.

My brother aint so bad after all.
In fact,

I think I do love him.

More than I used to. =D



Cant believe I just typed that. Waha.


Oh, and on a heavier note. . .
I think Im halfway through the getting.over.IT. thing.

Okay. So maybe 1/4 –way. Lol.
Or maybe 1/16?

At least Im trying.

Danielle and I were texting a while ago.

She was deeply disturbed by some deeply.disturbing fact, while I on the other hand, was going through something parallel to that. Lol.
Weve been consoling each other for days now. . . but sadly, we seem to be dwelling on them still.
We need to get over IT.
I swear.
Rofl.

Her messages were like:

Bwahahaha. Tnk of it as a test of ur strength: d ability to resist - - - censored! Lol. - - - Gud luck dahling. Lol.

Bwahahahaa. . . So w8 lng, ur type s stl smooth talker, Moreno, w/ a nice walk, bad boy-ish, right? =) Rofl.

Its amazing how my friend knows me so well.
Haha.

Im gonna miss her though, coz shell be gone for a week.
She ll be in Surigao for a week for this literary contest thing.
She s either gonna be with hot surfer dudes or geeky 4-eyed writers there.
Im betting on the latter.
But were both hoping for the former.
Coz my pasalubong for her s supposed to be a hot.surfer.dude also.
Wahahaha.

Oh.
Oh no.
Im gonna be gate.5.companion.less next week.
Haay.
Owel.

Anyway. . .

I almost forgot about IT today, coz IT was nowhere in sight.
And the fact that I saw another tree without IT made me feel better.
Better. . . coz I need not worry about having to hide IT and play the.girl.who.used.to.be again.

But, as soon as IT crossed my path again. . .
Langya.
Nadapa pa rin ako.

Haay.
I never learn.
Nasa mukha ka na nga.
Sinasampal nako.
Di pa rin ako gumigising. =O
Owel.

But hey,
Im getting there.

And Im happy about it. =D


- n|x - was loved at 10:52 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]