Monday, March 28, 2005


my CIRCLE of friends


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My CIRCLE of friends! ahehe.
This pic was taken back when we were still in grade 7.

Okay. See the girl in white sa may lower left? That's me! Lol.

Then next to me is JOANNA MARIE BRACEROS PLETA. She was our grade school valedictorian. She is my friend. And she is celebrating her birthday today!!! Cool noh? Magkasunod kami ng birthday! Hehe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOOOOW! Miss ya! You take care there in..uh, are you still in Finland? Haha. <3 ya!Ü

To Jo's right is Debbie Basilan. I suuuper miss this girl! She's in Mindoro now. We havent talked in ages! Naka-ilang boyfriend na kaya 'tong si Debbie? Haha. Hope I can see her again..and catch up on things.

Up next is...Celine!! She's studies in Phil. Scie...where I was supposed to study too. Naalala ko tuloy nung naiiyak pako kasi pinoproblema namin yung pagpunta namin sa Pisay. Hehe. I've shared a lot of memories with this girl. She's one best friend I'll never regret having. She never fails to make people laugh. That's why Im really missing her now too (kahit ka-chat ko sya ngayon...hehe).

Next to Ces, is Marge. Most of the time, she's our transpo/house provider whenever the kada needs em. Haha. She's the very first person I met in Zobel, and it's great to know that until now we're still good friends. Lagi pa magkasunod class numbers namin, and we used to even write letters to each other! hehe. The usual cute-sie cute stuff that most friends do.

The girl at the top is Mariel (di ko nakilala at first, hirap tumingin ng baliktad..hehe). She's been my kabarkada since grade 5 too. We used to be part of "Celinikkigelena" (Celine-Nikki-Angge-ELENA) haha. She's the source of our kada's Chi-Chis and kwentos. She's also my circlemate, a cheerdancer and is now part of the SRCC. And this girl definitely has the potential of being the next UAAP court side reporter (is that what you call them? lol. whatever). She's definitely gonna go places.

Next is Julie. She's the kada's source for beauty tips (together with Danielle), diet knowledge, and nutrition facts. Together with Abet, they make up the tandem who knows the meaning of fun...and wit.(?) I look forward to the next SI retreat, coz there...I hope to bond more with this girl. ;)

Last but not the least, is Abet. I still see her in school and in Gate 5, but since we're not classmates anymore, Im missing her more. And mind you, she is now SRCC's President, so she's one friend Im definitely proud of.

Other kabarkadas not in the pic:

Chrissie. Mike's guuurl. <3 The athlete! Volleyballer?;)  Smart. Ganda ng hair! Kamukha ni "Ate". Haha. Akala mo tahimik...pero di naman talaga! deeeh. Lol.  

Danielle. The fashion guru. My fellow "loser" (no transpo...goes home early/doesnt go to parties). Boy-hunter? Haha. Candy girl! The "fire". And...my twin? Haha. A new batchmate of ours came up to us once and asked, "Are you twins?" Lol. 

Jana. The Genius. Inhuman...coz she has an average of 98 in her card. Always there.  This girl always has a smile on her face...that's why *toot!* fell for her. She's taken now...but they refuse to admit it. Haha. =P

Well there you go. That's my barkada. Super summarized lahat yan, haha. Even though people mistake us for not being a barkada...well, we know we have to work on things...but hey, these girls are still my friends.



There may be a lot of other crazy, pretty, funny, sweet, smart, amazing, lovable, cute girls out there...but I think I've got the best right here. ;)

other pix!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PS - may nami-miss din pala akong isa pa...si ANJO!!! haha. (there you go anjo..lol). sya nagpasimuno ng mga klepto sa class (pareho sila ni Ces) He's hard to miss too..coz he's still always there. By that, I mean that he never fails to check up on us! lalo na sa YM! hehe. Miss ya anjo! ;)

- n|x - was loved at 4:13 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]