Sunday, March 13, 2005


vacation!
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE! (March 08) Luv ya! Mwah! =D

wow. im technically on my vacation already.
no more tests.
no more school work.
in short, paradise.
Lol.

well, not really.
id still have to worry about a lot of things, like:
a) summer review classes (sa MSA, for those who are interested, call them up already..hehe)
b) LOSE WEIGHT..i mean..mass...or arm-fats..or whatever. right danielle? goal: 24' waistline = ASA? haha.
c) my birthday? on Easter Sunday, pipol. hihi. *ahem ahem*
d) college applications. =O
e) my love life? wahaha. right marge? =x
f) my credits, my email account, my blog. i dont want my friends to think that ive become non-existent again this summer. hehe.
g) Search-In

uhh, a whole bunch of other stuff.
Cant wait. =D

Oh, and thank you to all the people who went to Awie's house last Friday!
We ate. We drank. Some got drunk. Hehe.
Hope everyone had fun! ;)
Belated Happy Birthday to Awie! (Feb 28)
Advanced Happy Birthday to Carmi! (Mar 17)

Wait, so should I greet myself too? haha.
Am I excited to be 17?
Seventeen.
uhh..pano ulit 'to sa tagalog?
Ayun. Labingpitong taong gulang.
hehe.
My nearing birthday just serves as a reminder of how innocent I am, how much Ive missed in life, how many opportunities I regret not taking...but at the same time, it serves as my freakin wake-up call.
My world now has become so much bigger than it was 17 years ago.

And now that Im almost old enough to know that karma is real, that mush is pathetic, that school isnt that bad, that boys do lie, that my body parts are still developing and I need not panic, that technology is a miracle, that crying is therapeutic...in short, that life is one heck of a painful yet great thing...Im more than ready to face my coming days, weeks, months, years, and decades.

Anyway, I watched A Walk to Remember again on HBO this afternoon.
Its one of my favoritEST movies of all time.
Not that Ive watched a lot of movies, hehe, but that movie never fails to make me cry.
Scene after scene, I feel as if the images being transmitted through my tv reach through my chest and instantaneously? squeeeze my heart.
Seriously.
A friend and I were texting as we were watching it. And he probably felt the same shivers I felt during those few hours of movie-watching.
It didnt come as a surprise to me when he admitted that this movie made him cry as well.
Maybe every guy wishes for his own Jamie Sullivan.
I cant speak for all the lasses though, but as for me, Ive long been wishing for my very own Landon Carter to come.
Excluding the fact that Shane West was such a hottie in the movie, lol, the fact that Landon, was changed by Jamie from Mr. Mean Popular to her loving boyfriend made me love his character even more.

Her life may not have lasted long enough, but the meaningful moments they had together make up for the lost years.

She changed his life.
He was her miracle.
What more could you ask for?

Hehe. Anyway, I have to get into poetry-mode now. I have to finish my English project. =O
I have to go to school tomorrow to submit the poem and to have my clearance signed.
Haay.
After tomorrow, Ill officially be heading towards my long-awaited summer vacation. Woohoo. =D

Here's a shout out to: JANA (who's happily married now...bwahaha), DWARD (I'll miss you and your mp3 player! Lol.), and to whoever you are who's reading this right now. Hehe. ;)

- n|x - was loved at 7:39 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]