Friday, May 06, 2005


The Beach
I still believe in paradise, but now at least I know it is not some place that you can look for because it is not where you go...

Its how you feel for a moment in your life when you are a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

-"The Beach"

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I soooo want to go to the beach.
Those are pictures of the resort my friends and I have been planning to visit.
We just have to keep our fingers crossed coz according to my mom, they've got no accomodations left. Argh.

But anyway, that quote from "The Beach" is just so true, isn't it?
I guess everyone's wish really is to find paradise. :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:14 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]