Thursday, April 28, 2005


Happy with or without you.
Im very proud of myself right now.

I slept at around 2am this morning.
Surprisingly, I mustered enough energy to read through our MSA science handouts last night. (n.e.r.d. alert! lol)
But to no avail, the science part of the dry-run exam was relatively easier as compared to the math part. It was grueling I tell you. I probably guessed about 2/5 of the whole Mathematics part. Haha. So much for passing the UPCAT.
I'll take the whole dry-run testing thing more seriously next time. =P

As I was taking the test, I received a text message from a friend.
I opted to wait till I finished the test first before I read it, and so that's exactly what I did.

Hours of painstakingly question-answering later, I excused myself and went to the bathroom to finally read the message.

***
"It's here...talking, flirting, and even trying to kiss...Are you sure it really is the one for you?"
***

I ended up gagging after I read the whole thing.
I was hoping till the last second that I'd find a "hehe" or "just kidding!" at the end.
But I found nothing but pure truth.
I want to thank that friend of mine for sending me that message. He pushed me back to reality.
I choked, not just because I was flabbergasted again, not just because I felt my insides twinge again, not just because I was enclosed in that stuffy comfort room...but because I realized that I needed my brain back.
And no, I didn't feel hurt.
I've been through worse things than that the whole time I've been dealing with it and this one would not get me down.
I'm used to it.
And that was probably the cause of the undesired gagging.
Some people probably will never change.
And it may be one of them.

I don't feel bad. And I'm surprised by the fact that I'm not.
I actually feel sorry for it.
He'll wont get anywhere if he keeps this up.
And if he decides to hang on, I'll be more than happy to welcome him with open arms, then maybe he can make me his reason to change.
But if he chooses to keep on acting like the sweet jerk that he is, then Ive got no other choice but to walk out the door.
Besides, it'll be his loss, not mine. =P

-------------------------------------

I'm too happy to even think about the not-so-important stuff.

I passed by Zobel again after lunch, and I actually saw it myself in living color.
Imagine being...Margaret (of Hiram, yes, that soap opera, lol) and seeing the love of your life, Harry by your best friend's arms.
It was err, kinda like that. Ouch?
BUT...
I was surprised by how I acted again, coz I actually smiled...I didn't care...I actually didn't care.
I didn't make such a big fuss out of it, so good for me, right?

Anyway, moving on to more fun stuff... hehe...
So I went to Town with:
Couple #1: Awie and Tom
Couple #2: Lav and Rocky
(Almost) Couple #3: PY and Pedro (our MSA loveteam! yihee! :D)
and this time, I didn't have IC all to myself, lol, coz Jeanne joined in.

We ate lunch and then headed to the cinemas to try to decide on what movie to watch.
Choices:
a) XXX 2 (which stars that guy from Anaconda =/ how dare they replace Vin Diesel!)
b) The Interpreter (we didnt feel like watching something serious...)
c) Could This Be Luv? (Hero & Sandara forever! Lol. Eek)
So obvious naman kung ano yung papanoorin namin diba?
Syempre Could This Be Luv!
Lol.

But no, we weren't that pathetic. Hehe.
So we decided to just follow IC, PY, and Pedro and go bowling with them!
The last time I went bowling was like, 10 years ago!
I used to go bowling with my Tita back when I was seven and I remember getting a few strikes back then.
But guess what? I suck more now that I'm 10 years older. Haha.
The balls seemed to love the gutter, but we eventually got a hang of it.
I even wounded myself on my last...turn? strike? what do you call it? haha.
Oh, and Jeanne and I had to buy socks too. We wanted to save money, so we opted to buy cheaper socks at South. =))
Jeanne actually won the game, Awie came in second, and yes, I was last. Haha.
But it was fun. And I was improving.
So if anyone out there is up for a bowling game, I challenge you! Lol.

(Isn't it obvious that I'm happy with all the "haha's" and "Lols" :D)

The others had to go a few hours after, so only Awie, IC, and I were left.
Awie and I had to torture IC a few minutes more coz we decided to try on clothes and bikinis!
My mom never allowed me to buy one, so if ever that trip to the beach pushes through, I'd have to buy a pair of bikini myself.

After that, nagpa-neoprint pa kaming tatlo.
You'd think that only grade schoolers do that, but since IC has never had a neoprint, we thought that maybe it'd be fun to have a few small, sticky, pics taken.
And indeed, those few minutes of smiling, posing, jumping, laughing, and projecting proved to be the fun-nest moments of the day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Probably no one has got enough patience to read my blog till this part, hehe.
It's just fun to recount the smiles and laughs you had the whole day.
If I were the Nikki I was a year ago, I'd probably be sighing my way to freakingly-sad-o-land.
But I'm proud to be the person I am now...

Coz I'm happy...with or without him. ;)

- n|x - was loved at 10:33 PM
[link to post] [4 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]