Monday, June 13, 2005


Space.

You really do learn things in school.

"What happens to water when it freezes?"

I always thought that all compounds are denser when theyre in their solid state than when in their liquid form.
But it was only Sir Ezrels first portfolio homework that made me realize the pseudo-analysis Ive long believed wasnt true for every instance. The answer was staring me right in the face since forever (ice floats on water, thus its less dense. duh) but I was too lost in the notion Ive always deemed.

No, I will not go on talking about our first science experiment.
I was just intrigued by how I corrected myself.
By how I had the answer to something all the while, but failed to actually see it.

I remember my brother asking me, "Ate, how big is the universe?"
All I could answer was, "Sobrang laki. Its larger than life. It goes on infinitely. Basta...ganon."
Lol.

I mean, my unused stock knowledge tells me that we can never really get "outside" space because your path will just always curve around and so it leads you back to where you started.
Thats its nature. It curves around on itself, so just as it is possible to fly around the earth indefinitely without leaving it, you could also travel out in space for as long as you wished - but NEVER outside it.

Hmm
That explanation sure sounds familiar to me.
Im sure we all have things weve all tried to run over, but still end up falling flat on our behinds no matter how far we try to run.
Weve all tried to conquer something at one time or another, yet fail to actually reach the top coz you eventually lost your grip.
Whether it be that conduct grade youve been trying to change to that whopping-ly astounding A, or that girl you've been pursuing AND trying to get over for the past few months, they all still count as the things youve always tried to perfect, but ended up spoiling anyway.
You try to step outside the circle, but end up inside anyway, no matter how hard you try. But should that really stop you from trying? The cycle may go on forever and that probably makes you think you'll never escape it. *Sigh*


Outer space may go on infinitely till eternity, but I sure hope I can deal with my own unending loop of misfortunes and fortuity.

I hope you do too…

-------------------------------------------

Pag-ibig Ko Sa'yo (by Moonstar 88)

Bakit ganito ang pakiramdam
Umiibig na nga ba ako sayo
Kahit alam ko iba na ang mahal mo
Umaasa pa rin ako sayo

Pag-ibig ko sayo’y hindi magbabago
Buhay kong ito’y ibibigay sa’yo
Kahit siya ang nasa isip mo

Di mo ba nakita ang mga ginagawa
Lahat ito ay para lang sayo
Di mo ba pansin ang aking damdamin
Mahirap ba itong intindihin

Sayo ako’y maghihintay
Hinding hindi magsasawa
Lagi akong magmamahal…sayo…

--------------------------------

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

-[-I mesmerized you for all the wrong reasons-]


- n|x - was loved at 4:14 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]