Tuesday, June 07, 2005


2nd day funk.
Second day funk.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I've managed to surprise myself once again.

After two days of being part of a new class, I can now declare myself as a non-loner. Yay! haha.

My classmates are nice. Too nice even. Our class is probably the quiet-est among all the Senior sections. Ms. Padua walked by our corridor the other day and even said "kaya nga kayo ang model class eh!" Haha.
The guys in our class seemed to have been handpicked from a garden of sssshhland. Some of them opt to just fold their arms and sleep on their desks when there's no teacher around or when they simply dont have anything to say (Kryon, JV, and Alvin are exceptions of course). The girls, on the other hand, are noisier, but still not as loud as I expected (which made me miss the Machas of our former class who make chichis and comments for the whole room to hear, hehe).

---------------------------------------

SRCC Orientation today. I'm super proud of Abet, Julie, Mariel, Mik, Maica, Lorenzo, Carl, Jan and everyone else in the council.

Grabeh. Mga kaibigan ko na yung mga nasa student council, PEP, GAP, Orchestra, varsities, etc. I feel so old. :/

-----------------------------------

I can sort of feel the Seniority thing already. Everyone seems to look up on you.

And I'm still not used to seeing our guys wearing black pants. Whenever I see a pair of black pants from afar, I'd think of the guys from the previous batch. Oh, and I was right. A lot of guys look "kagalang-galang" in their barongs while a few others looked ready to serve lunch. Hihi.

------------------------------------

Circle day today! It's nice to know that circle 96 (the best!) is still intact. I miss those guys.
Fo sho! =))

--------------------------------------
I was surprised when I was nominated for Class President this afternoon.
My name was the first to be written on the chalkboard, coz at first no one suggested names, but then Rica shouted from behind me...

"Si Nikki!"

Then Jian followed...

"Onga, si Nikki!"

Me (while doodling on my "diary"): ?!?!?!

Then I heard a few other people agree with them.

"Edi panalo na yan!"

Of course not. I'm not even expecting to win...really.

When the nominations were being finalized, I heard someone say...

"Si Nikki! Sobrang nice..."
"Onga, Nikki for president..."

Lol.

Those comments made me feel like a newly-appointed officer of the Goodness Department (weh?) already. I dont even need to win the election to feel good about myself. The things I heard and saw were more than enough.

My simple joy fulfilled: to be appreciated. :)

babaw no? =P

---------------------------------

Some things will probably never be brought back, no matter how hard I try. Things really arent like they used to be. But I hope these things will only get better....

--------------------------------

[-Jesus rocks-]
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 7:40 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]