Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Listen
Song of the Day:
Listen by Stonefree

Close the door
I feel a breeze
Hold me please
I hate to be alone
It's a cold night
Turn off the light
Come take my hand and...

Listen to these things I have to say
Please understand
She left me all alone again

Clear the room
Of every memory
I don't want that song back on
It's an endless maze
Take away this haze
Please mend my heart and...

Turn away
Don't want you to see me cry
I just want things the way they were
It's so hard to say goodbye
Wipe my tears and...

This I ask of you
Please stay with me
Until she comes back

--------------------

Its funny how guys seem to always end up sharing their so-called lovelives with me. Their never-ending stories of their encounters with the girl they fancy make me realize how hard it really is to be a guy. The most common case would have to be the "I-love-this-girl-who-doesnt-even-know-I-exist" scenario. It takes them a bucketfull of sweat and a whole lot of blood to even say hi to that girl they've been thinking of all day. Their hearts drop to the floor whenever they catch a sight of their crush talking to that hunky baller. They dread the minute they come across "her" for the fear of goofing up and looking like an idiot in front of (insert crush' codename here).
Haay.
To you guys out there, just better make sure that she deserves all that attention, prayers, late-night rants, butterflies, tears, and of course, that four-letter word.
If she is, then you'll know she's worth all that.
Even though at times, you end up being the underdog, breaking your heart night after night no matter how hard you try...if you're not ready to give up, then dont.
That's the thing about love...fighting without knowing how to win.
But if you think youve had too much already and youre ready to let go, then go ahead and do so.
Sometimes, it is in letting go that we realize how much we've been missing...and how much we've got left to find. =)
-----------------------------
We finally got to execute the "clue hunt" and surprise for Jana and Chrissie. Even though we only got to gather a few people to eat the scrumptious chocolate cake, I sure hope those 2 girls enjoyed the little celebration.
Belated Happy Birthday Jana and Chrissie! Love you both to bits! <3
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 8:55 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]