Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Follow that red snot..
I have no idea what got into everyone last night (which was technically a few hours ago).
The badvibes and heartaches seemed to pour in from every direction.
Makes me wonder how I manage to still put up a straight face...

People will always have questions, and doubts, and regrets, and fears, and frustrations.
There is no doubt about that.
But if theres one thing I know, they will never stop looking for the answers, the way out, the way in, and even the end.

So you guys, you may not have the answers now, but trust me, they will be given to you.
Whether youre ready or not...whether you like it or not...they will come.

There exists a place within all of us where all that we yearn for is that something or someone that would make us happy.
Wherever it may take you, have no regrets or remorse.

And in the end, it will all boil down to following your heart.

Learn that you cannot make anyone love you. All you can do is let yourselves be loved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS - I had three people telling me that I should be/could pass for a guidance counselor, a psychologist, supergurl.

Well, Id say Im something even greater.
I was being a friend.
And I think thats what Im fairly good at to say the least.
Im just givin back the love to you guys. =)

So if anyone else out there is troubled by their reality/sanity/heart/head, just click on that pink link down there. Haha. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
-----------------------------

- n|x - was loved at 12:45 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]