Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Lost and Found
"I keep trying to understand
this thing and that thing, my fellow man
I guess I'll let you know
when i figure it out

but I don't mind a few mysteries
they can stay that way it's fine by me
and you are another mystery i am missing

It takes so much out of me to pretend"
-Half-Life by Duncan Sheik


"You'll be my vacation away from this place
you know what I want
Holding that cup,
It's pouring over the sides…
Make me wanna spread my arms and fly
"-Chariot by Gavin DeGraw

*Im lovin the lyrics of this song*
Heaven Knows (This Angel Has Flown) by Orange and Lemons

Cause this angel has flown away from me
Leaving me in drunken misery
I should have clipped her wings and made her mine
For all eternity
Now this angel has flown away from me
Thought I had the strength to set her free
Did what I did because I love her so
Will she ever find her way back home to me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Vision Mission Celebration" aka our FAIR is in 2 days!
Cant wait! =D

Green Vibes!
Let the Animo surround you! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was scanning through my previous posts in this blog, when I suddenly bursted out laughing as I saw the title of my very first entry: " Finding That Someone"

"Finding someone. That shouldnt be too hard, wouldnt you agree? With the abrupt rise in the world s population nowadays, finding someone would be a pretty easy task. Or maybe not. Finding someone you can strike up a conversation with, laugh with, share life stories with, and even share your life with can be quite an ambitious undertaking."
>>click here for the rest of my very first post<<

But here I am, almost a year later...
Mrs. Reyes just had to talk about "love" and "infatuation" today.

And I just had to be surrounded by my young and pretty classmates with,well, boyfriends.
(The "taken ones" form this sort of cross in our seating arrangement. And uh, Im kind of seated at the very tip of that supposed cross)

And I just had to witness how Enzo, together with his whole class (yes, buong Senior-C) and Mrs Reyes, entered our classroom in the middle of our English Class and serenaded Pilar for a good 5 minutes (complete with backup singers and costume...and a kiss). My classmate couldnt help but cry.
And to tell you the truth, some of us were trying our best to hold our tears back.
Damn touching.

"Woah. That was freakin sweet. Youre one lucky girl, Pilar. And he is one lucky guy."

Just one of the few reasons why I still believe in finding that someone...=)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


- n|x - was loved at 6:25 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]