Wednesday, January 25, 2006


i need ME back
ive been screwing up a hell lot lately.

first, the thursday night fiasco (which I so regret doing).O:
ive forgotten all about it already, but it seems like everyone else hasnt yet.
i just want this week to end so that people will finally get over it.
(oh, and i hate the fact that theyve got evidence too. haha. sht.O: delete them please, maawa kayo O: lol)

then, there are my grades.
for the first time ever in my high school life, my Mom commented on my grades.
they usually dont say anything to me whenever they receive my report card, but my second term grades sure caught my Mom's attention. believe it or not, the couple of questions that my Mom asked sunk to me.

"what happened?"
O:
I had no answer to give. Coz even I didnt know.

Goodbye top 10. :( :( :(

(what made me laugh though, was the fact that the teachers still gave me a conduct grade of A :D woohoo! haha)

ive been stressing myself out lately too over unimportant, counterproductive things.
and that sure hasnt been helpful either.
my priorities are all over the place. grr.O:

why am i even ranting about this here, you ask?
coz i want to let this all sink in so i can do something about it.

i want the old Nikki back.
oh wait, I want an improved Nikki.
thats what i should be working on.

wish me luck! :)

***
We officially declare Senior-G as professional crammers.
We crammed our Math & Science classroom decoration thingy in 2 days.
The first time the judges were supposed to enter our classroom, we begged Sir Ezrel to convince them to check ours after recess, coz if they saw how much of a mess the inside still was(?), we wouldve died of embarassment right there and then.
Good thing we managed to work our butts off and sort of pulled everything together.
Sir Ezzie even said the judges stayed the longest in our classroom. >:D Haha.
Win or lose, Im still gonna be proud of my class.
Good job, guys! :)

***
Will be staying away from excessive YM-ing from now on.
Having this PC just right at the foot of my bed caused me a lot of sleepless nights and report card points.
Haha.

See, Im working on the "new and improved" Nikki already. :D

***

Happy Birthday IC!

Gtg now. This has been one useless post. Woohoo! :D
Tata! :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:21 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]